>

Author Topic: 2010 0706 to 0707 Joo Jin Mo's trip to Shanghai  (Read 9357 times)

Offline busanyok

• Hi all, I'm new here!

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Re: 2010 0706 to 0707 Joo Jin Mo's trip to Shanghai
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:10:46 AM »
Dear busanyok,

thank you so much for sharing.

Have been following fans' post at Baidu:

Special thank rafa_rafa, 小妍, 走火入模撒哈拉 and her dear daughter who tried their best at the airport.  Also thank those Jin Mo's fans in China who welcomed Jin Mo at the airport on July 6th.

Jin Mo came to Shanghai as a special guest of Shanghai Vondai, together with Director Kwak (Beautiful Us).  According to the latest post at JooAhMo left by Jin Mo's manager, Jin Mo has been invited to be the model of Vondai.   Seems the Korea based company Vondai has a good relationship with Director Kwak.   It is always so warm to see Director Kwak's smiles when he is with Jin Mo.   

Wish Jin Mo a happy summer --- hahah, there are so many things to be happy about.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 08:57:03 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »
wooww there are a lot of photo :)
A LOVE...

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 06:14:23 AM »
thanks for the picts LJJM..... 8)

Offline calvaryrose

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 04:25:09 AM »
it was such a pity!!! my camera was out of power when I was at the airport.... :'( :'( :'(

So I borrowed a camera from 撒哈拉,but it was not cleary...low pixel , but i have no choice~~anyway thanks her.
What's more, the camera was in silent mood, but I didn't know .. She either....Oh my God!!!!
so waht happened??silent video ..no sounds..... :'(

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:48 AM »
it was such a pity!!! my camera was out of power when I was at the airport.... :'( :'( :'(

So I borrowed a camera from 撒哈拉,but it was not cleary...low pixel , but i have no choice~~anyway thanks her.
What's more, the camera was in silent mood, but I didn't know .. She either....Oh my God!!!!

Oh dear Rose, it is already amazing.  huhuh, I can imagine how you felt and I understand that when you get really excited, you may just forget something important, :)  hahah, we have those pictures at the airport, anyway, thank to 撒哈拉 and you took these pictures??!!   Thank you so much.

'silent video'???  Which one?  I have seen 5 video clips at tudou and collected them here in the Garden:

http://joojinmo.org/blog/

Thanks!  You girl are super!

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 08:58:42 AM »
hahah - let us make this thread long:

From 走火入模撒哈拉@ Baidu Fan Club - the Fan Meeting After Vonday Press Conference, July 6th.  Click Here To Have a Better Look of this whole Album.

From our dear Rose, who represented JJMnet in Shanghai, on July 6th - thank CalvaryRose for her hard effort and kind sharing, also thank JJMnet for their kind sharing.   Click Here To Have a Better Look at this whole Album.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 09:06:09 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline rizka

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 10:59:30 AM »
Haiii all, too bad I can not get all the details..bad network! However I'm so happy to know his updates.. I miss Jin Mo and all of u in the Garden..it's good to be here again :)
Cheers!
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2010, 04:47:05 PM »
Haiii all, too bad I can not get all the details..bad network! However I'm so happy to know his updates.. I miss Jin Mo and all of u in the Garden..it's good to be here again :)
Cheers!

Dear rizka,

Welcome back.  Good to have you here again.  Hope everything goes well with you.   Yeah, seems many good news from Jin Mo recently, :)

Offline calvaryrose

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 11:56:39 PM »

Oh dear Rose, it is already amazing.  huhuh, I can imagine how you felt and I understand that when you get really excited, you may just forget something important, :)  hahah, we have those pictures at the airport, anyway, thank to 撒哈拉 and you took these pictures??!!   Thank you so much.

'silent video'???  Which one?  I have seen 5 video clips at tudou and collected them here in the Garden:

http://joojinmo.org/blog/

Thanks!  You girl are super!

Thanks for inspiring me.

I waited for a long time at the airport.
I just thought it wouldn't take a long time to wait or to shoot, so didnt' bring the backup battery.
But ,acutally  it was over an hour before he came out.I kept my camera on and also shot some scene around.
anyway ,it was my fault, I should think of all these, I should be more thoughtful.

I checked the link you showed above, yes, these 5 cllips were shot by me,but they were silnet.... :'( :'( :'(
My heart broken.......

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 09:04:30 AM »
Thanks for inspiring me.

I waited for a long time at the airport.
I just thought it wouldn't take a long time to wait or to shoot, so didnt' bring the backup battery.
But ,acutally  it was over an hour before he came out.I kept my camera on and also shot some scene around.
anyway ,it was my fault, I should think of all these, I should be more thoughtful.

I checked the link you showed above, yes, these 5 cllips were shot by me,but they were silnet.... :'( :'( :'(
My heart broken.......

Exactly, I believe that you would arrive at the airport much earlier to make sure you don't miss him!  yeah, 'backup battery' - you won't forget this again in your life, right???  :) 

hey, Rose, I'm totally ok with the quality of these 5 clips - although I'm curious about the missed background sound (my guess is some fans calling his names... ) Don't feel bad about this - you tried your best - because we can see Jin Mo and we can tell how the background was.   hahah...

After All, Rose, you are so lucky - only a month ago, you were saying 'I wonder if I can ever see him in my life' and you made it.   Cheers!  Let the precious memory stick with you forever. 

Offline cinderellala

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 08:50:10 AM »
waaah, so many photos! i'm having a crappy internet connection tonight and couldn't open so many tabs. i came and i left and i came again because i haven't had enough of my daily JJM fix! and i clicked on this thread and so many photos early this month! love seeing him with the fans! i want him to feel loved all the time.

and a delightful confirmation that he hasn't gained that much weight. i thought after seeing a MJJ still, the one where he was looking to his side, that he has gained a lot of weight shooting this film. but these pics show he has maintained his weight very well.  love how he's taking care of himself physically too.

thank you everyone for sharing and for making me smile tonight.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »
waaah, so many photos! i'm having a crappy internet connection tonight and couldn't open so many tabs. i came and i left and i came again because i haven't had enough of my daily JJM fix! and i clicked on this thread and so many photos early this month! love seeing him with the fans! i want him to feel loved all the time.

and a delightful confirmation that he hasn't gained that much weight. i thought after seeing a MJJ still, the one where he was looking to his side, that he has gained a lot of weight shooting this film. but these pics show he has maintained his weight very well.  love how he's taking care of himself physically too.

thank you everyone for sharing and for making me smile tonight.

hahah, somebody had been worried about JJM getting weight...   :)   

@cinderellala, do you know Jin Mo is a good runner?   He runs everyday, like having meals everyday, :)???

Offline cinderellala

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 08:20:29 AM »
wow, he runs everyday! so there's no reason for me to worry about his weight. and if ever he does, i don't think i'd really mind. :)

my friend just told me about Queen of the Game. and i checked out the thread, and saw some clips. He really does look like Andy Lau, probably even better looking. :P Andy's cheekbones are too prominent while our JJM's face is more symmetrical, his eyes more lively. *biased fan talking* Hihi!

when is MJJ showing in SK? there'll be lots of activities, promotions and theater tours for sure. Looking forward to this event.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 08:29:59 AM »
hahah, 'biased fan talking'...

MJJ will be in theater early September.

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday