>

Author Topic: Hottie, sexy Jin Mo in Happy End  (Read 4304 times)

Offline Snow White

Hottie, sexy Jin Mo in Happy End
« on: August 07, 2009, 03:58:53 AM »
Jin Mo was so damn hot and sexy in this movie Happy End. Although I didn't much like the story line and Jin Mo's character, I could say that this movie was wonderful.
What a sexy hunk!
Really attractive!
I love his hair style and his cute face in it.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:05:38 AM by Snow White »

Offline anemary

• Hi all, I'm new here!
Re: Hottie, sexy Jin Mo in Happy End
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:57:16 AM »
is hard for me to talk about the hot scenes from „happy end” after the movies ending.
 jin joo moo has an as that looks better naked than in pans.

i cant compare the hot scenes with those from AFF between the bodyguard and the queen .in AFF ive felt the passion comeing from both sides . here ive felt passion comeing more from one side and less from another. obviously from jin joo moos side  :) :-[ ??? i think im the one thats fantasyng right now.  :) ??? :-[
i liked the moment when shes asks him to come into here and he as horny as can be delays the moment annoying and exciteing in the same time.  :D :-[ ??? how fine he looked that excited or then when he turns on his back with his eyes closed  barely opened mouth and very sweated with his hair all wet by that sweat.
those hot scenes means like the whole movie for me. whitout this scenes the movie looks like the 5 o clock news  (a tv station from here in romania) where they constanly and obsesivly they show domestic murders. for me a common movie with an ending that was more than expected a very predictable one. after the movies director shows the husband in the bookshop asking the seller for a romantic book which to make him cry ive knew that the one to be killed is not going to be the lover but the wife.
anyway ive enjoyed a lot the view of joo jin moos naked body and also ive enjoyed a lot my shameless fantasys with him that are started to haunting me  :-\:-[ ???
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 07:20:50 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday