>

Author Topic: Watch 'TAXI' - Part 2, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday  (Read 8548 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Watch 'TAXI' - Part 2, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday
« on: September 17, 2010, 08:44:33 AM »
Dear ALL,

What are you going to do on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday??

I was supposed to make a nice clip - but for some reason, I don't have enough time to make it happen.

Here are something special I want to share with you all (excuse me, those fans who read Chinese, you may have seen this, :)  )

Thank guoxingkim for his kind sharing at tudou.com. 

If you want it to load faster, you should download this software - 飞速土豆/'flying tudou' at

http://www.tudou.com/my/soft/speedup.php

I have been using this software for a while - it does not only work for video clips from tudou.com, but also work with other video clips from other websites.   It is safe.   Just click '立即下载飞速土豆' - it should start to download.  Good luck!

Have fun!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:44:33 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline Beanmilkhk

• VIP
  • Hi all, I'm new here!
Re: Watch 'TAXI' - Part 2, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 08:42:26 PM »
Thank you Dear Lovejoojinmo for sharing^^

Offline sato

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 04:38:17 AM »
Dear Love joo jinmo

Thank you!!

It is very happy :)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 07:06:05 AM »
Dear Beanmilk and Sato,

Thank you for stopping by.  Happy Jin Mo's Birthday!   :)

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »
Dear LoveJooJinMo,

Thank you for sharing  ;D

Cheers,
Joy

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 09:47:06 AM »
Hi and thanks for creating this site!  I am a Korean-American but my Korean is very poor. I understood about 50% of the show.  What shocked me a bit is when Joo Jin Mo told the lady host that during filming of MooJeokJa, he one time saw next to the director, a man who was crouched and looking straight at him.  When he asked the director who that guy beside him was, the director said there was no such person beside him! Then the director told Joo Jin Mo that though he was sorry to tell him this, there were three guys who hanged themselves at that location!  So Joo Jin Mo thinks he saw a ghost!  Actually, I think Joo Jin Mo was stressed and lacking sleep so he may have been hallucinating.  I don't know, what do you butterflies think?  Also, I was kind of disturbed that Joo Jin Mo told this story because the lady host was a good friend of the late actress Choi Jin Shil who hanged herself in 2008.  Anyway, I liked it when the lady host asked Joo Jin Mo what kind of woman he likes and according to Joo Jin Mo, the woman has to be striking to him at first sight...tall, over 170cm is okay...glamorous, stylish, maybe athletic?...this is all I understood.  I am glad he likes tall, secure women who can meet his eyes over the cutesy petite type  :) even though I am below 160cm myself  :).  I really think he likes Lee Yo Won from "Fashion 70's" but she is married to a pro golfer and the two have a daughter.  I was thinking about this actress too  http://www.mysoju.com/star/kim-soo-hyun-actress/ from "Queen of the Game" but I did not know how young she is!  She was born in 1985.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »
@KDF,

Thank you for understanding the 50% of the show!   Actually I read your post on Saturday, but I was afraid to answer you because I was afraid to read your post again over the weekend, because only my son and I were at home that evening...  :)  hahah, what a mom!  hahah, today, I read this story again - my understanding is:

Jin Mo must have been exhausted when working on the project, as he always tries his best for every role he has had...   but still, this sounds scary, uhhh?   Jin Mo may not know CJS was a good friend of the lady host - so here, I would believe Jin Mo told the story without much thought - remember, how nervous he would have been for all these shows...

huhuh, seems Jin Mo has been longing for a good marriage - he's been advertising he is single and available in the two famous shows...   If his girl 'has to be striking to him at first sight', what about all actresses he has worked with??    What about Kim Soo Hyun?  :)  She is pretty young and in QOTG, Park Joo Won seems 4 years older than Lee Shin Jin (if I remember correctly...).

yeah...  he likes 'tall, secure women who can meet his eyes' over 'the cutesy petite type'...   he seemed to enjoy working with Lee Yo Won a lot more than most of the other actresses, yeah, LYW was already married.  We may say, he likes LYW type girls?   

Thank you for reading.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »
'huhuh, seems Jin Mo has been longing for a good marriage - he's been advertising he is single and available in the two famous shows...' I know!  On MBC's "Golden Fishery", JJM begins by saying to the host "Find me a girlfriend, I am lonely", if my memory is serving me correctly.  The host asks him if he is still lonely now, despite being with the show's people.  And JJM says yes.  The show ends with the host handing Joo Jin Mo a pair of "funny" glasses with eyeballs springing downward. And JJM wears them.  :-[  Presumably, the intent is to tell Joo Jin Mo "Lower your standards and maybe you will finally find your other half".  I do not agree. I think Joo Jin Mo should be with someone who is equal to him in looks and talent.

On "Taxi", JJM seems okay with having a relationship with a female co-star whereas before he was more cautious and did not give out his contact for fear of scandal and also because few or none of the actresses did themselves.

My guess is that as a star, whose star power is rising, Joo Jin Mo is surrounded by people who are looking to make a living off him.  On "Taxi", he is cautious of the staff's feelings such as when he expresses concern that he is eating and the staff is not.  On "Golden Fishery", JJM remembers that at the beginning of his career, he would at times have a haughty attitude toward the staff and members of his staff would spread harsh words about him and this would make it difficult to find work.

Also on these two shows, I learned that he bought a house for his parents...that there is a great age difference between him and one of his three older sisters...that his oldest nephew is already in the military and he also has young nieces or nephews(not specified) that are in elementary school.  Joo Jin Mo says that he asks his sister first before he gives gifts of money and his sister seems to want him to be generous.  He also showers his sisters' kids with gifts of toys and clothes.

I wanted to add too that 2010 is the Year of the Tiger, Joo Ji Mo's birth year sign.  Here is some info on the sign
http://www.yearofthetiger.net/

I do not take this too seriously but I find it interesting. :)

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
Dear KDF,

Thank you for your translation on these two shows. It really helps me to understand him more.
The more I read your post, the more I know about him  :D
Thank you...

Cheers,
Joy

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 06:08:35 PM »
I read a Korean article saying that Joo Jin Mo's appearance on Taxi had high ratings and mentions the "Joo Jin Mo effect".  This article also mentions that netizens had good things to say about Joo Jin Mo's appearance, that he seems sincere and truthful. 

Btw, I tried to find this article again on google news Korea but I can't find it as easily as I did last night! So I can't paste a source for my words, oh well.

Offline calvaryrose

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 07:38:50 PM »
"I think Joo Jin Mo should be with someone who is equal to him in looks and talent."
yeah,  I agree with you KDF~

thanks for translation!  ;D
REally useful.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »
I read a Korean article saying that Joo Jin Mo's appearance on Taxi had high ratings and mentions the "Joo Jin Mo effect".  This article also mentions that netizens had good things to say about Joo Jin Mo's appearance, that he seems sincere and truthful. 

Btw, I tried to find this article again on google news Korea but I can't find it as easily as I did last night! So I can't paste a source for my words, oh well.

@KDF,

Hopefully you can find this Korean article, but I still can't understand it for sure, :)   I don't know how this article defines 'netizens' - all of those who commented should be fans of Joo Jin Mo and they almost always think 'he seems sincere and truthful', :)   Am I right?  At least, I'd think so.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »
Hopefully you can find this Korean article, but I still can't understand it for sure, :)   I don't know how this article defines 'netizens' - all of those who commented should be fans of Joo Jin Mo and they almost always think 'he seems sincere and truthful', :)   Am I right?  At least, I'd think so.

These are the links to the articles I was referring to,
http://article.joins.com/article/article.asp?total_id=4465057&ctg=15
http://article.joins.com/article/article.asp?total_id=4461264&ctg=15

In the latter article, it says "네티즌들은 "주진모, 정말 솔직하더라. 앞으로도 변하지 않았으면 좋겠다", "참 진솔한 사람인 것 같다", "멋있었다" 등의 의견을 보였다."

Translated, "Netizens say "Joo Jin Mo really came across as truthful. It would be good, if he doesn't change" (his being truthful), "He seems like a really candid person", "He looked cool".

I do not understand the whole article so I do not know from where the reporter got the netizen comments.

Also, in South Korea, there are so-called anti-fans that start vicious rumors about celebrities they hate or are jealous of or for whatever reason.  They have posted some of the most vicious comments about celebrities on the net. Anti-fans have been implicated in recent celebrity suicides, for example in the case of Choi Jin Shil.  I think she was already depressed but I think the vicious rumors about her on the net made her spiral down even further.  They have sent weird and possibly dangerous packages and have attended public events of a celebrity posing as fans only to foul mouth the celebrity in person. That's why Joo Jin Mo fears, with increased exposure on these variety programs and popularity, he could gain more "anti's".  Toward the end of the "Taxi" show, JJM expresses his fear of gaining anti's to his friend, the male host who was his co-star in "Liar". And Gong Hyung Jin, the male host, tries to reassure him.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 09:37:30 PM »
@KDF,

yeah, I have read the 'anti-fans' article you shared - it is kind of disturbing to learn there are such things existing in Korea.   As you mentioned, what those anti's have done aren't acceptable.   Now I know better why Jin Mo would be concerned...   but, constructively, I'd like to quote here:

"Nobody can hurt me without my permission." - Mahatma Gandhi

(have been reading '7 habits of highly effective people' in the past week - love it)

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 10:39:48 AM »
vaayy yes true i enter jjmgarden but i cant commen tcuz i cant und. all of these but i dont like antis and i read eng mean golden fishery from kdf thanks but why jjm has phscology problems oohh it is hurts me :(
A LOVE...

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday