>

Author Topic: Watch 'TAXI' - Part 2, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday  (Read 8793 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Re: Watch 'TAXI' - Part 2, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »
@KDF, totally agree with you. 

":-[  Presumably, the intent is to tell Joo Jin Mo "Lower your standards and maybe you will finally find your other half".  I do not agree. I think Joo Jin Mo should be with someone who is equal to him in looks and talent."

Jin Mo might have regretted (my guess) that previously he had never asked for any actress' phone number (I mean those single and available - Kim Ah Jung, Shin Min Ah etc.)   When watching Queen of the Game, I did see Lee Bo Young and Joo Jin Mo make a good couple - they look so happy together, full of chemistry.  But LBY was not available, correct? She got a boyfriend already.  Hahah, if I remember correctly, in a Moo Jeak Ja interview, he was 'complaining' about the project - there were only 4 actors, all were single when the project started, Jo Han San got married soon after, then Kim Gang Woo got married when the filming was about to finish.   Jin Mo felt bored sometimes at the filming site, he spent some time thinking about every single actress who is not married, :)  -  what was he thinking??   It should be interesting...

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 06:30:12 PM »
"My guess is that as a star, whose star power is rising, Joo Jin Mo is surrounded by people who are looking to make a living off him.  On "Taxi", he is cautious of the staff's feelings such as when he expresses concern that he is eating and the staff is not.  On "Golden Fishery", JJM remembers that at the beginning of his career, he would at times have a haughty attitude toward the staff and members of his staff would spread harsh words about him and this would make it difficult to find work."

I believe this is a lesson Jin Mo learned from the past - seems he said once in Golden Fishery that he didn't go to some of the Stage Greeting events of Wanee & Junah, then some rumors about his 'bad' attitude spread out - is this the moment he had to pause to wipe away his tears during the show??

Jin Mo is now not only an actor, but also the owner of his company - he has more responsibility - he needs to help his employees to make living out of all of his projects.   I know it may not be all easy and simple, hope Jin Mo and his team can be all positive and effective.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 06:33:18 PM »

How sweet to hear all these - "bought a house for his parents" and "shower his sisters' kids with gifts of toys and clothes"

How sweet does he feel inside when doing all these, :)  :P

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2010, 04:25:21 PM »
ohh yes really sweet :)
A LOVE...

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 01:48:59 PM »
@KDF, totally agree with you. 

":-[  Presumably, the intent is to tell Joo Jin Mo "Lower your standards and maybe you will finally find your other half".  I do not agree. I think Joo Jin Mo should be with someone who is equal to him in looks and talent."

Jin Mo might have regretted (my guess) that previously he had never asked for any actress' phone number (I mean those single and available - Kim Ah Jung, Shin Min Ah etc.)   When watching Queen of the Game, I did see Lee Bo Young and Joo Jin Mo make a good couple - they look so happy together, full of chemistry.  But LBY was not available, correct? She got a boyfriend already.  Hahah, if I remember correctly, in a Moo Jeak Ja interview, he was 'complaining' about the project - there were only 4 actors, all were single when the project started, Jo Han San got married soon after, then Kim Gang Woo got married when the filming was about to finish.   Jin Mo felt bored sometimes at the filming site, he spent some time thinking about every single actress who is not married, :)  -  what was he thinking??   It should be interesting...

Gong Hyun Jin, the male host in Taxi, said to Joo Jin Mo something like "just look at Jang Dong Gun" meaning the story of Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young.  They were in the same business and were friends long before they finally married and are now parents.  As for me, I would love to see Joo Jin Mo and Ha Ji Won together in a movie or drama.  Also I think Joo Jin Mo is really good in a comedy like he is in the movie "Liar".  He can be pretty hilarious.  I wish he would do more comedy so he can lighten up.  JJM looks really moody and stressed these days.   I saw one Mu Jeok Ja cast interview and Joo Jin Mo looked so tense and shaky with his voice quivering in response to the interviewer's questions, it was hard for me to watch.  He said at one point in response to a question that he got his feelings hurt during filming. But this was back in August.  Here is what I am talking about from youtube...
[2010-08-17]無籍者製作發表會-Mbc ② 주진모

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 03:01:30 PM »
ahhh, Ha Ji Won!  Yeah, that was such a good pick!  At some point, I was hoping that Jin Mo can meet her sometimes, that is my pick too.   (let me answer you quick here, oh, can't wait to answer all...  :)  )

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 07:08:34 PM »
wow...this is such an interesting discussion to read........ ;D ;D ;D

Offline Kaew

• VIP
  • love jjm
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2010, 06:55:48 AM »

Have seen "TAXI "  event could not understand Korea but able to catch feeling of this show.

It's will be broadcast in Thailand  TVN chanel but don't know the exact date.

I'm look forward to seeing Jinmo speak Thai :) :) :) :)

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2010, 02:51:50 PM »
i dont know korean but i feel i can understand it :D
if i am in korea in this time certainly i say loudly saranghea joo jin mo and go near him fastly :D:D:D
A LOVE...

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2010, 03:14:26 PM »

Have seen "TAXI "  event could not understand Korea but able to catch feeling of this show.

It's will be broadcast in Thailand  TVN chanel but don't know the exact date.

I'm look forward to seeing Jinmo speak Thai :) :) :) :)

oh dear Kaew,

Have you seen TAXI on tv yet?  If you haven't, please try to make a copy of it.  Or at least, you understand it well, could you write something here??  :)   Thanks!

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 08:05:42 PM »
I need to watch this show again but the part I remember clearly is when Lee Young Ja (the lady host) brings up the 3 Kisses, that is, the kisses between Joo Jin Mo and three of his male co-stars.  They are, 1. Kim Kap Soo in "Sad Temptation", 2. Gong Hyung Jin(the male host) in "Liar" and 3. Jo In Sung in "A Frozen Flower".

Lee Young Ja asks Joo Jin Mo to sum up how he felt during each of these kiss scenes into a word or phrase so Joo Jin Mo says-
1. Petrifying
2. Done without thinking too much
3. Some authentic feelings were involved

Before this, Joo Jin Mo does go into more detail of what happened.  With Kim Kap Soo, Joo Jin Mo says that KKS's face looked scary and he found that he could not breath and almost coughed (or choked).  He found that KKS was same way.  He was not breathing either.  On "Golden Fishery" 7/14/2010, Kim Kap Soo, about this scene, he says he felt crazy.  About the scene where KKS's character looks at JJM's character sleeping with JJM's bare back showing, he says that he found it hard to conjure up any sort of feeling.  Kim Kap Soo was supposed to show a sudden lustful feeling upon looking at Joo Jin Mo's bare back.  Btw, I was really surprised to learn that Kim Kap Soo is a fan of rap stars 50 cent and Eminem.  I am a fan too. :)

With Gong Hyung Jin, the kiss scene was done in one take with a "let's get it over with as quickly as possible" attitude.  Joo Jin Mo says it went smoothly for him and without much thought involved.

With Jo In Sung, Joo Jin Mo says they were both very nervous. His story is similar to the story he gives on "Golden Fishery".  It was seven in the morning and they both drank shots of cognac from paper cups.  Jo In Sung said that he will place his faith in Joo Jin Mo and Joo Jin Mo, in character as the king, took the lead.  JJM says, surrounding them was the hypnotizing voice of the director Yoo Ha trying to get them into the mood. Yoo Ha told them to think about those you have loved deeply.  JJM thought of who he had loved and came to see Jo In Sung's face as a woman's.  So this is why, during this kiss scene, Joo Jin Mo says there were authentic feelings involved.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2010, 06:33:48 PM »
I haven't watched this again but from memory, Joo Jin Mo seems to really appreciate nice fans who like his work in "A Frozen Flower".  One fan on this show got to express her admiration for his performance in "AFF" and Joo Jin Mo seemed particularly nice to her.  He gives her a bite of his food from a street vendor place (po jang or tent) and puts his arm around her and allows a photo to be taken of the two after asking where her camera is amongst all the other cameras around.

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday