>

Author Topic: Watch 'Golden Fishery' Part 1, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday  (Read 6599 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Watch 'Golden Fishery' Part 1, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday
« on: September 17, 2010, 08:39:20 AM »
黃金漁場 E197 100908 朱鎮模 DG

Thank michelle720307 @ youtube for sharing.

Thank JooJinMo.Net for their kind sharing at tudou.com

If you want it to load faster, you should download this software - 飞速土豆/'flying tudou' at

http://www.tudou.com/my/soft/speedup.php

I have been using this software for a while - it does not only work for video clips from tudou.com, but also work with other video clips from other websites.   It is safe.   Just click '立即下载飞速土豆' - it should start to download.  Good luck!

« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:43:42 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Re: Watch 'Golden Fishery' Part 1, Together on Jin Mo's 36th Birthday
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 08:38:56 AM »
Have seen some from those news and KDF's translation.  Just this weekend, Baidu fan club published their version with Chinese subtitle.  I understand much much better what he has said in Golden Fisher Part 1.  There are quite many places I broke to laugh - Jin Mo was so candid and so funny - as he said 'I have no secret' - it is really true, :)

Let me quote a few lines from GF Part 1 here - hopefully you love reading these lines:

(I personally appreciate the male hosts' effort of doing a good research of Jin Mo's career path - he knows what questions to ask, and I love their laughs - it really made Jin Mo feel at home - he was like chatting with his own friends, so relaxed - the whole conversation/interview was so joyful)

A little introduction of the beginning of Jin Mo's career:

After Jin Mo was back from army, he needed to find a job - at that time, he decided to take test to become a civil servant which was considered to be a 'safe bowl' so he spent most of his time to study in the library.   One day a relative reached him asking him if he wanted to make some extra money by taking some pictures (SK won/Korean dollar 200,000, in 1998) and he was glad to take this job - he even went to a bath house and put on some of his mom's makeup ( ;D ;D ;D ).  He had his job done and came back to the library without thinking much.  Later on, his family kept receiving calls from some 'production' once a while, but his parents didn't know what they were talking about.  One day Jin Mo himself got a call asking him if he wanted to go to a CF - if he was chosen, he may earn much more than 200,000 won.  He came to the CF spot, wearing a pair of nikki kind of shoes (low end brand), finding a bunch of handsome guys of his age, 'I've never seen so many handsome guys together before', 'there were many who were taller and more good looking than me' and 'I was proud of myself to be one of them' ( ;D ;D ;D )

The lucky thing was:

Jin Mo was chosen to be the supporting role in CF.   

hahahha, the funny part was:

He's been watching the CF director teaching the leading actor to act and being frustrated by the result...  when the director standing beside him, Jin Mo asked "is that so difficult??", "I can do that well".

The director immediately switched Jin Mo and the other actor, suddenly every staff started work with Jin Mo, a totally different treatment...   And that director was Jin Mo's first teacher in acting.  And that was when Jin Mo started to think about becoming an actor...

Again, Jin Mo finished the job and went back to the library without telling his family about his jobs (he was afraid of his father at that time) - he even didn't know if the CF will be on TV or not - until one morning when the whole family sitting on the table having breakfast, with the TV on.  His father saw the CF on TV and said 'that guy really looks like you'.  Jin Mo carefully answered 'I want to become an actor'.   His father smoked silently for a few minute(??), and answered 'most of those actors/actresses have support from their family (my guess: financially and network wise), I can't offer you any help.  And from now on, you won't get a penny from me.'   Jin Mo made up his mind and left for Seoul, where he found an attic in a nice area that he could afford.  He commented 'it was good enough to live in that area, very nice view.'

(To be continued...)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 09:28:19 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 09:36:00 AM »
If here I can get 10 replies today and tomorrow, I'll try to translate more sooner.  :)  ;D ;D

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 12:00:50 PM »
If here I can get 10 replies today and tomorrow, I'll try to translate more sooner.  :)  ;D ;D

Dear LoveJooJinMo,

Thankyou for the translation. It really helps me understand the show better. I bellieve I'm gonna laugh when I watch it again. Thank you.

Cheers,
Joy

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline Emishindo

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 08:34:26 PM »
thank you so much for sharing and translating. I think he is different from the other actors. Most of them keep showing their good images (real or fake). But he is really humble and humanity. just like the guy next door. Just can feel he is very sincere to others. not wonder he makes a lot of  best friends. hard to find someone like him. btw, waiting for your translations continuesly. thanks alot.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 12:12:25 PM »
thank you so much for sharing and translating. I think he is different from the other actors. Most of them keep showing their good images (real or fake). But he is really humble and humanity. just like the guy next door. Just can feel he is very sincere to others. not wonder he makes a lot of  best friends. hard to find someone like him. btw, waiting for your translations continuesly. thanks alot.

I think Joo Jin Mo has experienced and is well aware of the stresses and pressures of his business. And so he tries to brings things out in the open as a service announcement for his peers. I remember in one interview JJM said he would like to communicate with an actress who is experiencing similar feelings of depression without causing a scandal.

To Love JooJinMo-Please translate some or all when you have time.  I have to watch a video at least three or four times before I can understand and when I do my browser keeps crashing. :) I remember this part you have so well translated and am I correct that his former girlfriend is now married with child or children?

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 03:07:00 PM »
Dear Joy, Emishindo and KDF,

Thank you so much for answering.  I'll try to have more done - instead of translating the exact subtitle, I will compile their conversation into Jin Mo's story.   Please be patient, :)

Again, want to thank those fellow fans at Baidu who worked hard to make this Chinese subtitled video available.

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 07:00:38 PM »
Nice translation LoveJJM.....I would like to read "more"....  8)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 01:24:42 PM »
@dear k1r31,

Happy to see you again, :) 

@dear rony,

Thank you so much for making this clip - it tells a lot - appreciate your kindness and effort.   

joojinmo Golden Fishery Report

@dear ALL,

Please excuse me for 'pausing' - I was just so busy - couldn't get on the internet in the past 2 days.   I'll work on the rest - compiled stories first - the ideal result is - to make this clip English subtitled.   Wow, we definitely need a lot of help.   hahah, don't panic - let us say, let us take 2 or 3 months to make it happen, sounds ok (oh I mean the sub part, :)  ).

Talk to you girls soon,

Have a beautiful weekend,

LoveJooJinMo

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »
Dear ALL,

I apologize for all the delay of my translation.  I actually have watched Golden Fishery 1 and 2 with SK - she helped me translate most of the stories - I need time to sit down and try hard to memorize all she told, :)

For those of you who already replied here:

As a makeup, I'm sharing the new Garden collection with you - tomorrow, please check your Garden pm by clicking on 'My Messages'.  You should find a pm from me with a special link to the Fashion 70's OST CD tracks.

You can see the pictures of the F7 CD here:

http://www.joojinmo.org/forum/for-joo-jin-mo-s-36th-birthday-specially/(garden-collection)-fashion-70%27s-ost-cd/

Hope you like it. 

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 09:05:08 AM »
I remember this part you have so well translated and am I correct that his former girlfriend is now married with child or children?
I will answer my own question then. :)
Joo Jin Mo on his former girlfriend: (I saw Golden Fishery pt. 2 again.  I understood most of it but when Korean is spoken really fast and there is not much context such as in a drama, I don't fully catch everything.)...so I am not sure the circumstances of JJM's first seeing his former girlfriend.  JJM says when he first laid eyes on her, he could see not see anything but her. He was speechless.  He followed her for 1 1/2 years.  Finally, after winning a best new supporting actor award for "Happy End", he drank and worked up the courage to meet her.  The awards show ended and JJM left by taxi, with trophy in hand, straight to her home. On the way he stopped to get some more beer just in case his alcohol induced uninhibited self left him.  When he got to her house, he called her and said I want to meet you and she said it's 2am in the morning.  He responded by saying that he does not have a watch. (So cute!)  She said maybe later at a better time.  JJM ended up back in a taxi and slept. JJM called again for a date.  This time she seemed interested but JJM says that since sometimes women do not like to be frank about their interest in a man she did not give him a definite yes. Well they did get to formally introduce themselves at a cafe and have a relationship after all.

JJM introduced this story by saying that he is very careful in speaking about her since now she is happily married with child/ren.

In this second part, the show talks about his 2-3 year slump.  I was wondering if, as JJM says, he had cutoff  communication with most in his social circle, where was his girlfriend during this time.  I do not get the time line of their relationship. 

Anyhow, I find JJM has immense charm and unusual beauty though his personality is probably rather difficult. :)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »
@KDF,

So fun to read this part.

yeah, I watched Part 2 with SK and her hubby last Sunday and understood most of the conversation.  Exactly as you said about his former girlfriend.  My understanding about their relationship timeline is:

Started in 1999 or 2000, lasted 5~6 years, ended when shooting Bichunmoo, in 2004.   

http://joojinmo.org/blog/joo-jin-mo-filmography/

So, you just asked a very important question.   Now, we are only curious how his former GF helped him get through this long slump.

oh, dear KDF,

I was surprised when I understood what Jin Mo had in his early career.   I totally agree with you on "JJM has immense charm and unusual beauty though his personality is probably rather difficult".

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 09:18:46 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 07:50:44 PM »
I really enjoyed Joo Jin Mo's story of how Zhang Ziyi was like during the filming of "Musa"...like how JJM had been in an accident and just recently had his neck brace taken off...so he was not feeling his best and Zhang Ziyi took him to a Chinese massage parlor.  She showed up at his hotel room (I think?) and they would play computer games together.  Eventually, Joo Jin Mo thought this closeness could cause a scandal and transferred to the staff apartment complex.  Also, he had a girlfriend at the time and he is not the type of man to pay attention to another woman.  Joo Jin Mo thinks Zhang Ziyi may have been offended.  :) I wonder if he would consider being with a foreign woman. This would be cool because it's pretty rare to see. I can't think of one actually. 

On a personal note, I am a Korean-American woman whose long-time, one and only boyfriend is Vietnamese- American.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2010, 09:05:08 AM »
:) I wonder if he would consider being with a foreign woman. This would be cool because it's pretty rare to see. I can't think of one actually. 

On a personal note, I am a Korean-American woman whose long-time, one and only boyfriend is Vietnamese- American.

:)  It should be really fun to imagine...

I don't know and I can't think of any one yet - have you ever heard of any Korean actor(s) fell in love with a foreign woman so far?  In Joo Jin Mo's case, he doesn't use English much.  (I really hope he can improve much).  As shy and also devoted as he does when working on a film, he hardly develop any relationship with his opposite - but seems he is going to change, :), as he said in an interview after Jang Dong Gun got married.

@dear KDF, thank you for telling us about yourself and your boyfriend - I was guessing if he is a Chinese last time when you told that your boyfriend's father loved Teresa Teng's 'The Moon Represents My Heart'.   "long time, one and only boyfriend" - it's been a snuggling relationship, hasn't it?   Really happy to know about that. 

We people originated from Asia do share quite some similar culture.  So, it is easier to relate Jin Mo with some Asian actress, :)  Let us see what his future projects are about.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2010, 05:42:43 PM »
Remember when Joo Jin Mo "complained" on this show that Jang Dong Gun is not picking up his phone calls...well an interview with Jang Dong Gun and the producer of "The Warrior's Way" was aired today 10/15 by MBC's Section TV and it showed a screen shot of Joo Jin Mo's "complaint" on Golden Fishery. Jang Dong Gun's response was that Joo Jin Mo is confused, he is not single anymore, his friend should not be calling him at 3am in the morning, he is not intentionally not picking up the phone, he just cannot at this time, he feels unjustly accused (Joo Jin Mo should not think that Jang Dong Gun is deliberately avoiding him), and he feels sorry too.

The rest of the interview was about Jang Dong Gun's baby and his new movie "The Warrior's Way" to be released in December.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2010101522351843953 The title of this article is 장동건 "주진모 전화를 안받는다고? 사실은.." 해명 which means Jang Dong Gun " Not picking up Joo Jin Mo's phone calls? The truth is.." Explanation

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday