>

Author Topic: The Story from Joo Jin Mo on Taxi Talk Show Part 1  (Read 7345 times)

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
The Story from Joo Jin Mo on Taxi Talk Show Part 1
« on: November 09, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »
Dear all beautiful butterflies,

I was lucky having a chance to watch Joo Jin Mo on Taxi Talk Show Part 1 with English subtitle on the cable. I'm sorry that I don't have the clip to share with you, but I'd like to share you the whole story I learned from the show. I really enjoyed watching Joo Jin Mo on Taxi because he was honest and open.

I'm sorry that it is such a long story that I kept re-writing it to make sure that I don't miss any detail. However, I couldn't catch everything or missed something from the show because I sometimes watched Jin Mo's expression and missed reading the subtitle. My story relies on the English subtitle (provided by IENKI MEDIA), my interpretation and my memory. If anyone would like to correct or add anything, please feel free to do so.

Hope you all enjoy.
Cheers,
Joy
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 12:30:47 PM by NaughtyJoy »

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
Re: The Story from Joo Jin Mo on Taxi Talk Show Part 1
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 03:32:07 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 12:25:10 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 03:32:59 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 12:26:51 PM »

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 03:33:53 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
Can you see his blush? He is so shy that he cannot meet their eyes.” LYJ asked JJM why he was so shy and he replied “I’m so nervous right now. I want to come here myself.” LYJ said “Don’t you expect to have a passionate meet? Are you surprised to be greeted like this?” JJM said “I don’t think it’s going to be like this.” GHJ said to JJM “They come to greet me not you.” Then, JJM said with a grin “It is nice to be surrounded by female students.”

This is the end of Part 1...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 03:29:32 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 12:44:21 PM »
I hope you enjoy reading the story and your eyes are not sore from reading many long posts.
I learned a lot about Joo Jin Mo from Taxi. I think he talked openly because he felt like talking and enjoying the ride with his closed friends.

I'm working on Part 2...please stay tuned  ;D

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »
Dear Joy,

Thank you so so much for making this possible!  I'll be the first reader.  Please excuse me if I make any format change - I'll only do that in order to better present your long translation, :)

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 01:34:15 PM »
Dear Joy,

Thank you so so much for making this possible!  I'll be the first reader.  Please excuse me if I make any format change - I'll only do that in order to better present your long translation, :)

Dear LoveJooJinMo,

Thank you. I hope you enjoy the story  ;D

No worries. You can change anything to make them look better so that our friends can read them easily.
I want to share with you what I learned from the show not to hurt your eyesight  ;)
If I can recall anything more, I'll add later.

Now, I'm working on Part 2 that I need to watch it more a few times to complete the story.

Cheers,
Joy

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 05:21:37 PM »
Dear NaughtyJoy,

Thanks for the translation.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.  I keep trying to watch pt.2 again but my computer keeps crashing and also seeing Joo Jin Mo so nervous makes me nervous and uncomfortable. :) In pt2., as I recall, JJM starts sweating so much that he becomes concerned about his carefully applied make-up coming off. :)

Excited to read pt. 2...

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 06:20:38 PM »
I keep trying to watch pt.2 again but my computer keeps crashing and also seeing Joo Jin Mo so nervous makes me nervous and uncomfortable. :) In pt2., as I recall, JJM starts sweating so much that he becomes concerned about his carefully applied make-up coming off. :)

Excited to read pt. 2...

Wow, KDF, you just made me nervous... I guess we may feel better to read Joy's translation only (without sweating)...  :)

Guess what - I haven't had a chance to read through this thread yet after making all these images.  Please excuse me - I'll be back hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 01:59:38 PM »
Dear NaughtyJoy,

Thanks for the translation.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.  I keep trying to watch pt.2 again but my computer keeps crashing and also seeing Joo Jin Mo so nervous makes me nervous and uncomfortable. :) In pt2., as I recall, JJM starts sweating so much that he becomes concerned about his carefully applied make-up coming off. :)

Excited to read pt. 2...

Dear KDF,

It's my pleasure. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Yes, Jin Mo looked more tense and nervous in Part 2 especially when he was surrounded and followed by fans in Ewha. It was obvious to see that he was less nervous when he got back into taxi and talk to those two hosts.

Part 2 is quite tricky since they talked a lot and fast that sometimes I missed to read the subtitle. However, we'll know a lot more about Jin Mo in this part.

Cheers,
Joy

Offline Sandra

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 08:52:44 PM »
I hope you enjoy reading the story and your eyes are not sore from reading many long posts.
I learned a lot about Joo Jin Mo from Taxi. I think he talked openly because he felt like talking and enjoying the ride with his closed friends.

I'm working on Part 2...please stay tuned  ;D

Dear NaughtyJoy,

Thank you so much for this wonderful work on making all Taxi Show into words for all of JJM's fans around the world. I'm so touched by his simple personality. He is such a genuine person!!
Do you mind if I translate them into Chinese so that some of his Chinese fans may understand? Thnaks!

I'm looking forward to your part II ~ thanks again for the great work!!

Sandra from Taiwan

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 11:37:56 PM »

Dear NaughtyJoy,

Thank you so much for this wonderful work on making all Taxi Show into words for all of JJM's fans around the world. I'm so touched by his simple personality. He is such a genuine person!!
Do you mind if I translate them into Chinese so that some of his Chinese fans may understand? Thnaks!

I'm looking forward to your part II ~ thanks again for the great work!!

Sandra from Taiwan

Dear Sandra,

I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it and learned more about Joo Jin Mo.
I'm more than happy to share this translation with all his fans so please do translate it into Chinese.

Cheers,
Joy

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday