>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010  (Read 20261 times)

Offline Sandra

• Hi all, I'm new here!
Re: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2010, 06:36:43 PM »
Dear KDF,

Agagin, did you see this tweet that JJM posted on Nov. 3rd midnight Korean time??

뭔가 새로운고민거리가 생기면 ~ 난 런닝머신위에서 아무생각없이 땀흘리며뛴다~ 그리고 시원하게 샤워를한후에 다시생각한다~ 역시 막혀있던 생각들이 하나 하나 풀리기시작한다~~^^ 땀은 생각까지 바뀌게한다~~^^;;

I only know a little bit about his running on treadmill and thinking a lot of things. What else did he say then??
Thank you so much for your help on translation, really helpful for all of his fans!! ^^"

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2010, 05:31:57 PM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 11/03-04/2010 (newest to oldest)

kecologist 안 된다고 생각하는 부정적인 태도는 일을 ‘안 되게’ 만듭니다. 그래도 된다고 생각하는 태도가 ‘되게’ 만듭니다. 자신이 어떤 태도를 선택하느냐에 따라 성취할 수 있는 높이가 결정됩니다. (유영만, ‘다르게 생각하면 답이 보인다’에서
The negative attitude of thinking it will not work out will make it 'not work out'.  However, the attitude of thinking it will work out will make it 'work out'.  What can be achieved is greatly based on which attitude one's will chooses to follow. ( from Yoo Young Man's 'Think Differently and See the Answer'*)

*You Young Man, professor at Han Yang University aka kecologist has a book out this year, pic -

뭔가 새로운고민거리가 생기면 ~ 난 런닝머신위에서 아무생각없이 땀흘리며뛴다~ 그리고 시원하게 샤워를한후에 다시생각한다~ 역시 막혀있던 생각들이 하나 하나 풀리기시작한다~~^^ 땀은 생각까지 바뀌게한다~~^^;;
When something new to worry about occurs ~ I go on my running machine(treadmill) and without any thoughts, I run while pouring sweat~ And after a refreshing shower, I think again~ It happens that the thoughts I was stuck on, one by one, start to resolve~Sweat makes even thoughts change~*
*@Sandra - This is the tweet you posted about.

Well, Taxi Talk Show I watched was Part 1 where most of the interview were in the taxi.
They went to Ewha Womans University as per Jin Mo's request because he wanted to go to the places full of young people (especially women  ;D)

When they were driving in the university, Lee Young Ja asked about his college graduate that he refused to talk about it. Then, Gong Hyung Jin brought up the story that he became his college junior. That's when he talked about his current college life.

Jin Mo attends Department of Film Studies, College of Media, Performing Arts and Imaging Sciences at Chung-ang University (http://neweng.cau.ac.kr/academics/major_main.php?num=115).

I'll share with you more later what I learned from the show.

Thank you NaughtyJoy for this info.  I did not know there is a Taxi show pt.1 with JJM.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2010, 06:17:04 PM »
soompi's Outrageously Joo Jin Mo thread has some recent updates,

On 10/05/2010, I had posted the following:

새벽에서부터 가슴이찡해지더니~ 방금전 "남자의자격"합창단편을봤다~엉엉엉~그어떤영화나드라마보다~감동과기쁨을주는 최고의작품이였다~~^^

Here goes my translation: Since dawn my heart was 찡(?), just past now...I watched parts of the chorus in "Qualification of Man"...more than any movie or drama...it was a show that gives a joyful feeling

My problem is what does this phrase mean "가슴이찡해지더니"? Would someone help me please? Thank you.

I finally got a response from member juin22 and she or he? :) provides a better translations-

새벽에서부터 가슴이찡해지더니~ 방금전 "남자의자격"합창단편을봤다~엉엉엉~그어떤영화나드라마보다~감동과기쁨을주는 최고의작품이였다~~^^

Being deeply touched since early morning ~ recently saw a short film "Man of the qualification" ~ oh oh oh ~ ~ Regardless it's a move or a TV show, it's top work if it moves people.

"가슴이찡해지더니" - His heart was deeply touched.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2010, 07:37:21 PM »
@dear KDF,

It is so nice to have some one help you at soompi - I believe there are many Korean-American fans who also speak Korean.

Excuse me for being late - I just had a chance to ask SK for her help (she's been busy looking for a house to buy).  Hopefully she can help us and at the same time, get relaxed.  :)

So, Jin Mo was deeply touched by the short film 'Man of the qualification'??  (should be in Korean, right?).   

(Don't you think actors should have chances to be 'deeply touched' quite often?  hahah, I want to be like that myself... )

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2010, 09:51:26 AM »
@dear KDF,

It is so nice to have some one help you at soompi - I believe there are many Korean-American fans who also speak Korean.

Excuse me for being late - I just had a chance to ask SK for her help (she's been busy looking for a house to buy).  Hopefully she can help us and at the same time, get relaxed.  :)

So, Jin Mo was deeply touched by the short film 'Man of the qualification'??  (should be in Korean, right?).   

(Don't you think actors should have chances to be 'deeply touched' quite often?  hahah, I want to be like that myself... )

Actually "Qualities of Man" is an ongoing KBS show which one can see here -

http://dramaair.com/air-drama-movie-play.php?mid=1090

As I remember it, JJM was deeply touched by the chorus part of one show. 

I just want to mention that JJM has not been tweeting recently but he is following new tweeters.  Some new ones are ladies from Jenny House which is a makeup place that is in charge of doing make-up for Kim Hye Soo, Lee Yuri and Joo Jin Mo! :)  There is a video on youtube showing a make-up artist from Jenny House applying make-up with a so-called Picasso brush but not on a celebrity.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2010, 10:12:18 AM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweet - 11/19/2010

한동안 저만의세계에빠져서리~ㅠ 오랜만에 글남기니 설레네요~^^ 다들~잘지내시지요~?^^ 추운겨울~감기조심하세요~^^전~슬슬~무직자탈출하고~새로운역할에 몰두중임다~~ㅋㅋ
For some time, it is just me and the world of frost~it has been a while since I have posted so I am excited~everybody is doing well?~be careful of catching cold in this cold winter~I am slowly escaping unemployment~currently, I am absorbed in a new character~

Now following Song Seon Mi, one of "his" two women in "Liar".  Well, SSM followed JJM first, I think.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2010, 10:20:21 AM »
hey KDF,

I was expecting you to show up today...  because Jin Mo just tweeted again.  Thank you for the work. 

So glad to know Jin Mo is busy with his new character.   I hope this time it is a drama - we can see him more often then,  :D

It is a little nice note on who followed who first, :)   Thanks! 

Jin Mo already got 10,000 plus followers.

Cheers,

LoveJooJinMo

Offline Kaew

• VIP
  • love jjm
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2010, 10:27:14 AM »
Dear LoveJooJinMo,

I prefer to see him with new drama for this time as well.

Cheers
Kaew

Offline Muraki

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2011, 02:36:12 PM »
wow if he goes on tweeting such pics i'm sure his "followers" list will explode soon o.o lol
great going xD

p.s:
all new members welcome to our little family...hope you enjoy your stay here and do not hesitate to ask if you needed help with anything ;)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline rizka

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2011, 12:08:29 AM »
YAY! so good to be back again :D I just followed Jinmo on tweeter seems all tweets are in korean and my cellphone just couldnt read it :( but still so happy to follow him.... *sing*I will follow him, follow him whereever he may go...  ;D :D ;)

warm hug for all of u guys, especially for our sweet LoveJJM  :-*

p.s: thanks Muraki-chan for refreshing my mind about..*u know what;)*
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2011, 07:52:28 AM »
oh dear Muraki and Rizka,

Welcome back!  So nice to hear from you again upon the 2nd birthday of the Garden.   We will celebrate her birthday in the same way as last year, I'll be at facebook and in the forum chat room for the whole day, hopefully to chat with anyone who stops by.

A short announcement will be posted in the Garden forum soon.

Cheers!

LoveJooJinMo

Offline Muraki

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2011, 12:48:44 AM »
@ Rizuka-chan,
yea all his tweets are in korean only which makes me go -__- in times lol but oh well it's Joo Jin Mo nd cant stop following him right? LOL
nd most welcome on that part sweetie ^.~  :-*

@ LoveJooJinMo,
hai hai it's great to be back...missed the guys and Garden >< *kisses for u all*
btw i havent logged to my FB for about a week now but few days before i've posted something which am not sure if u saw it o.o
i'm trying to prepare something for the Garden which i hope it comes out worthy of Garden's love ^^; but whats keeping me is that i am going to use some PS materials in it and in order to do that i need to take permission from the creator of those materials and so far there is no reply from that person since he hasnt logged in his account yet -_-
hope he does fast so i can get to work ^_^
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline Kaew

• VIP
  • love jjm
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2011, 06:14:09 AM »

Dear All,

It's seem Jinmo's twitter disappear.

This is network problem or JJM will leave and no tweet anymore   
:( :( :( :(

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2011, 08:29:59 PM »
Dear Kaew,

Seems Jin Mo somehow deleted his account at twitter by mistake or intentionally.    I hope he can get himself more privacy/more precious time - he does need some quality time if he's been dating...   As long as he is happy, I'll be happy...   

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday