>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010  (Read 20105 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« on: August 22, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »

Images were taken by Jin Mo himself. 

Check out his twitter account at http://www.twitter.com/jinmogogo
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 12:46:46 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
Re: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 11:52:33 PM »
that is great...he got more than 2800 followers now.....  ;)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 06:47:48 AM »
Dear k1r31,

Good to see you here.  yeah.  seems more and more people are finding Jin Mo at twitter.  There will be thousands more when MJJ comes out, :)

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »
yes becoming his fun very much in twitter is very very good but there is a problem i dont have twitter
A LOVE...

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
Dear ALL,

If you get a few sec, you can check this out at

http://twitter.com/jinmogogo

What had Jin Mo just shared after the 08/30 Moo Jeak Ja Night with Fans??  :)

Seems he really likes 'rice wine'...   ;)

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
Thanks to this site I got introduced to Joo Jin Mo's twitter page and currently I am following that and JooJinMo Garden's.  From the Joo's tweets I have been reading 9/14-present,  Joo claims to have caught a cold virus from Song Seung Heon and after trying to endure a couple days of cold sweats and general body discomfort alone and taking strong cold medicines, he ended up in the hospital. With emphasis that health is most important and nothing much can be done without good health  he has quickly beaten the virus.  Since he has been weakened he has not exercised much and has eaten and drunken a lot. And slowly his body seems to go back to its natural unexercised state.  He says the body does not lie and that he needs to slowly get back to exercising.  He also spends time making fried rice and watching movies like Godfather 1, 2 and 3.  Joo is impressed with Al Pacino.  Joo is also thinking about what his next role should be.  He is still having to go on various stages to promote his latest movie MooJeokJa.

This is from memory because today I noticed that Joo seems have switched to a different instrument to tweet and all of his previous tweets looks to have been erased.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 04:07:04 PM »
@KDF,

Thank you for this beautiful summary - I believe it covers most of his recent tweets.   (I've tried to use google translate tool and understood his tweet partially, but haven't tried to post them here at all, :)  )

Yeah, I remember he was using bluestar previously.  Seems he got a new cell phone. 

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 09:08:19 AM »
Just to drop by for a short while...I just read JJM's first tweet and in summary, he says he thought about not tweeting anymore and that is why he erased all the previous tweets but for whatever reasons of his own he is deciding to start again and he asks to have a lot renewed interest ( in his twitter page).

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 09:31:08 AM »
@KDF,

Thank you for the summary, :)  Seems he wanted to say a Goodbye to his Moo Jeak Ja life when erasing all his old tweets (I remember his very first tweet was on April 26th, - that is a special day for the Garden, :)  )  hahah, anyway, glad to see him back on twitter for whatever reason of his own, asking for 'a lot renewed interest', :)

This image tells better his current mood, :)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 07:09:41 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
[Edit]Re: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2010, 05:34:50 PM »
'Seems he wanted to say a Goodbye to his Moo Jeak Ja life when erasing all his old tweets (I remember his very first tweet was on April 26th, - that is a special day for the Garden, :)  )  hahah, anyway, glad to see him back on twitter for whatever reason of his own, asking for 'a lot renewed interest', :) '

This second of his tweet is quoted in a Korean news article. I mean this one
한동안~무적자로~살다가~이젠 무직자가됐음다~ㅋ 오늘부터 뭐하지? ^^

Reading the entire article would be a laborious task for me but the writer thinks Joo Jin Mo's wordplay is amusing.  The tweet translated goes something like this "Day by day, I have lived the "Invincible"(mu jeok ja) life and now am unemployed(mu jeek ja), from hereon, what to do?

Anyways...Joo Jin Mo's latest tweets are such treats for his fans.  He seems to be in a very playful mood. He tweets "Since drinking coffee alone felt boring, I am spending my time with this "guy"...which is a cute little dog and whose photo JJM has posted. :D He then tweets "Even alone, I can have a fine time"...with this tweet there is a very cute photo of JJM.   Another of his tweets asks "Do you know what this is?".  It's some heart shaped green thing and I can't figure it out. :) But fans say it is a speaker and Joo Jin Mo tweets "so you do know what it is".  It is a portable speaker, a gift from his fans. He uses it to listen to music.
This is a summary of the rest...JJM went out for a coffee, came back home hungry and regrets not having eaten while out...wonders what to eat...he's back to working out.  Another funny tweet says "Back home and I am playing with this "guy"...which turns out to be a funny looking toy.  There is a photo and after wondering how to post a video of this toy, he has posted a video of this funny looking toy.  It made me laugh aloud.  ;D

[edit] I just read another one of Joo Jin Mo's tweets, I mean this one "시나리오2권을 쉬지않고읽었다~눈이침침하다~ㅠ 내눈을의심했다~눈물이다~날씨탓일까? 요즘에 점점~감성수치가오르는것같다~ㅡㅡ::이런감성이올라왔을때 멜러장르를해야하는데~~^^".  He read two screenplays nonstop...I used google translate for this one and it made a good amount of sense this time.  Try it. :)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 06:32:40 PM by KDF »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 07:38:23 PM »

@KDF, thank you for the translation - understanding his latest tweets is really fun.

"Day by day, I have lived the "Invincible"(mu jeok ja) life and now am unemployed(mu jeek ja), from hereon, what to do?

--- I remember in an MJJ interview, SSH, JHS and KGW were joking about 'Mu Jeak Ja' with 'Mu Jeek Ja', :) 

Even though I didn't understand much of what he tweeted, this morning when I saw those pictures and the video clip (of the funny dancing cow), I knew Jin Mo was having a good mood.  I don't know how he had been before he opened his twitter - previously only once a year (the best scenario) he may leave a short message at cafe.daum.net/JooAhMo - his official fan site.  Since he finished filming Moo Jeak Ja, he started to tweet quite often - this made all of his fans feel so much closer to him.  To be honest, I don't worry about him as much as before (from what I learned from his previous interviews).   How do you feel?  Do you feel the same?  A real Jin Mo is much stronger and more optimistic and positive, right?  Or, a mature Jin Mo, should I say??

Oh, this time, he read 2 screenplays nonstop...   this reminds me 'A Love', does this sound familiar??  (did he also spray some tears this time?? )   Good luck Jin Mo!

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 10:11:38 AM »
Dear KDF,

Thank you for your translation...it's such a big help to understand his tweets.
I understand just bits and pieces from google translation and that sometimes it doesn't make any senses  ???

Is it correct from his latest tweet that he was offered to do stage/musical performance???
Here is the article I found;
http://news.nate.com/view/20100929n27305

Cheers,
Joy
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:28:01 AM by NaughtyJoy »

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »

Even though I didn't understand much of what he tweeted, this morning when I saw those pictures and the video clip (of the funny dancing cow), I knew Jin Mo was having a good mood.  I don't know how he had been before he opened his twitter - previously only once a year (the best scenario) he may leave a short message at cafe.daum.net/JooAhMo - his official fan site.  Since he finished filming Moo Jeak Ja, he started to tweet quite often - this made all of his fans feel so much closer to him.  To be honest, I don't worry about him as much as before (from what I learned from his previous interviews).   How do you feel?  Do you feel the same?  A real Jin Mo is much stronger and more optimistic and positive, right?  Or, a mature Jin Mo, should I say??

Oh, this time, he read 2 screenplays nonstop...   this reminds me 'A Love', does this sound familiar??  (did he also spray some tears this time?? )   Good luck Jin Mo!

Dear LoveJooJinMo,

I do agree with you that he seems to open up himself more to the public so that we feel closer to him. From his tweets, he seems like a normal guy who can be sad, lonely, happy, playful and etc. I'm glad that he shows the other side of himself...

Cheers,
Joy

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 02:21:49 PM »
Dear KDF,

Thank you for your translation...it's such a big help to understand his tweets.
I understand just bits and pieces from google translation and that sometimes it doesn't make any senses  ???

Is it correct from his latest tweet that he was offered to do stage/musical performance???
Here is the article I found;
http://news.nate.com/view/20100929n27305

Cheers,
Joy

Hi NaughtyJoy,

I think you are referring to this tweet,

방금~지인분이연락이왔다~앞으로 뮤직컬~해보는건어떠냐고~^^ 항상맘속으로 무대위의모습을상상하긴했었는데~ㅋ나에게 기회가올까?^^ 무대위에서 내모습을상상해본다~ㅋ 언젠간 무대위에서 나의매력을 뿜어낸다~~캬~~ㅋㅋ

Translated "Just now...an acquaintance called...wanted to know how I feel about doing a musical...for a long time, I have imagined myself up on stage...will an opportunity come to me?...I am thinking about myself being on stage...some time, I will show a great (knock your socks off) appearance on stage...(laughs?)

The title of the article says the same, that Joo Jin Mo is thinking about going on stage.  I do not think he has anything in the works yet.

Cheers too!

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2010, 04:20:46 PM »
Yes! 

I was thinking to be a well rounded actor, someday, he/she would go on stage...  Jin Mo's good buddy, Gong, has been acting on stage right (I don't know the name though).   Jin Mo may try this someday...  I was just thinking...  :)

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday