>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010  (Read 19885 times)

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
Re: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2010, 02:58:33 PM »
ohh my hardworking friend i read to i can understand cuz you write a long and i cant und :D:D but you are really very hardworking so congrulations :D
A LOVE...

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2010, 06:36:35 PM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 10/15/2010 (from newest to oldest)

문학구장~와우~울나라에~저런구장~많이생겼음좋겠다~^^뚜껑있는구장이면더좋구~^^
Munhak Stadium*...wow...I would like it if there were many more stadiums like this in our country...would like it even more so if the stadiums had lids (enclosed stadium)
*Link to pic of Munhak Stadium- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Munhak.jpg

@ybrocks 형님~신곡발라드나오면~무조건~저의새로운18번곡입니다~~^^ 수고하십쇼~~^^
senior brother...when your new ballad song comes out...no matter what...it will be my new 18 times song (18 times song- expression for a song one would sing 18 times)...much appreciate it

@anney_love* 푸하하~~~추워서 눈오기전에~~콜~~~~~^^
ha ha...before it gets cold and snows...call (how cute!)
*Ahn Seon Yeong-I know her as a pretty actress who often provides comic relief in serious dramas.http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ahn_Sun_Young

아~~~6시에 하는군요~ㅋ 감사함다~~^^ 오늘방송못보겠군~운전하며 라디오로청취할렵니다~~^^
ah...it is at 6 o'clock...thank you...I will not be able to watch today's game...I will be driving and listening to it on the radio

오늘은 한국시리즈1차전~~ 어디가 이길까요? 근데~몇시에방송하지?ㅋㅋ
Today is the first game in the Korean (baseball) series*...which (team) will win? However, what time is the game on (TV)?
*News about which team won this first game- http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/sports/2010/10/136_74641.html

@NamooActors* @ibizakorea* @Cha1237* 놀려면~같이놀자~~ㅋㅋ
if you are going to play, let's play together
*Management company http://www.hancinema.net/korean_company_38_Namoo_Actors.html , baseball player and event promoter, in respective order.

@ybrocks* 형님의 발라드신곡 기다려져요~^^저뿐만 아니라 모든사람들이~형님의호소력있는목소리에 멜로디좋은발라드곡~새로빨리나오길 기대함다~^^
Senior brother, I am awaiting your new ballad song...not only me, many people are...a ballad with your appealing voice and with good melody please...I am hoping you will deliver a new one fast
*Yoon Do Hyun-  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoon_Do_Hyun_Band Thanks to Joo Jin Mo I am a new fan of Yoon Do Hyun's. I just heard his singing on youtube, amazing!

@kpeun* 어제~즐건시간이었고~반겨주셔서 감사합니다~^^ 담에또뵙길~~~^^
Yesterday, had a good time...thank you for welcoming me...see you next time
*kpeun's twitter bio- Owner of Casa del Vino & bestwine.co.kr + CAVE481 Want to be called as Wine Communicator. Art&Food Lover. Blood Type: C

날씨가 추워지네요~ ㅠ 잠자고있던 겨울옷들을~깨우고있답니다~ㅋ 근데~먼지들은 왜~끼어있는거야~우씨~다시 옷장문을닫게되네요~ㅋㅋ
The weather is getting colder...winter clothes that were sleeping...are waking up...but why are they covered in dust...the door to my wardrobe is back to being closed
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 07:16:47 PM by KDF »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2010, 07:00:44 PM »
@dear KDF,

Thank you for the translation!  The same thing here - I was little bit worried, because he stopped tweeting without any sign, :)  hahah, seems he's been busy with some of his plan - and already have some done.  Hopefully we can hear from him soon about his new project no matter what it is... a film, drama, CF, magazine, or stage acting.

hahah, excuse me for mumbling here:

About 2~3 days ago, I started feeling Jin Mo needs a woman who (may not be as gorgeous as he is) loves him, who know how to care him, support him and inspire him.  Don't you think one (no matter he or she) can grow healthier, happier, stronger and wiser (or, in one word, more mature) when he/she is in a good relationship.

Also, I hope he can cast in some love stories, inspiring, uplifting or lighthearted.  I hope he can relax himself more in this acting business.

I think so too.  This reminds me, I got a chance to see Kim Kap Soo, Joo Jin Mo's co-star in Sad Temptation, on Golden Fishery. On marriage, KKS said that he was living on ramen noodles before his friends said to him, how can he go on living like this and introduced him to his current wife.  I can just imagine poor Joo Jin Mo oppa, alone at his home, eating ramen noodles(the food Joo Jin Mo takes on his fishing trips), smoking and drinking too much. I would imagine that he is not too good at housekeeping because in one interview he says that at his most real self, sometimes he goes without washing himself for days. :)* I agree that he needs a very caring, understanding and supportive woman rather than a gorgeous one.

*I will try to find this interview, it was on soompi.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2010, 05:20:35 PM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 10/16/2010
[I have decided not to translate any more of Joo Jin Mo's replies to his fellow tweeters because I cannot provide the context for these replies, meaning I would have to translate all the twitter exchanges between them.  Uhh...this would take too much time and I do not understand all the slang and jokes]

화창한~토요일 오후네요~^^ 모두들 즐건하루보내시길~~^^;;
A beautiful Saturday is arriving...everyone have a fun time

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »
@dear KDF,

Thank you for the translation!  The same thing here - I was little bit worried, because he stopped tweeting without any sign, :)  hahah, seems he's been busy with some of his plan - and already have some done.  Hopefully we can hear from him soon about his new project no matter what it is... a film, drama, CF, magazine, or stage acting.

hahah, excuse me for mumbling here:

About 2~3 days ago, I started feeling Jin Mo needs a woman who (may not be as gorgeous as he is) loves him, who know how to care him, support him and inspire him.  Don't you think one (no matter he or she) can grow healthier, happier, stronger and wiser (or, in one word, more mature) when he/she is in a good relationship.

Also, I hope he can cast in some love stories, inspiring, uplifting or lighthearted.  I hope he can relax himself more in this acting business.

This inspired me to think so I have to respond to it again because naturally I am interested in the subject of relationships. The lines in "The Queen of the Game" I remember most are said by Lee Shin Jeon's older brother (I do not think they are blood related).  He said "I am not doing much because I don't care to love anyone but I guess you are different (referring to Lee Shin Jeon)".  In my experience, those who love passionately accomplish much more than those who do not.  I would say that Joo Jin Mo is looking for the kind of love that strongly motivates him.  I think when Joo Jin Mo does not feel loved or appreciated, he goes fishing and does not do much.  Maybe he was so arrogant in the beginning of his career because he loved his girlfriend so much he felt a strong need to impress her.

Anyways, I hope he meets a strong, caring and understanding woman soon.  Also he used to live with one of his older sisters but she moved out sometime ago after she married.  Well to relate it to twitter, one of the tweeters Joo Jin Mo follows is the husband of one of his sisters.  His brother-in-law tweeted once 9/7 -
@Jinmogogo 우히히 3째매형...졸지마... 조금 힘든거 지나고 맛난거 먹자
hee hee your third senior brother-in-law...don't nod off...when this bit of hard time is over, let's eat something tasty

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2010, 07:44:08 PM »
In my experience, those who love passionately accomplish much more than those who do not.  I would say that Joo Jin Mo is looking for the kind of love that strongly motivates him.  I think when Joo Jin Mo does not feel loved or appreciated, he goes fishing and does not do much.  Maybe he was so arrogant in the beginning of his career because he loved his girlfriend so much he felt a strong need to impress her.

@KDF,

Good to see so much update - it is fun to see you can figure out what Jin Mo and his fellow 'tweeters' are talking about.  Don't worry to translate his replies from now on - I totally understand - it is more time consuming to find all the related info.   

Anyway, I'm happy to see you found out Jin Mo's 3rd brother in law, hahah, who is young enough to also have a twitter, :)

(please excuse me for answering short - I got 2 bee stings today - previously I only knew that I've been a super mosquito attractive, but today I found aggressive bees late in fall also like me,  :-\ :-X  anyway, I feel much better about 20 minutes later, :)  today, we had to move our picnic to our car...  it is still a very nice Saturday. )

Talk to you girls later.

Have a beautiful weekend,

LoveJooJinMo

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 06:33:33 PM »
 Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 10/17/2010

예전~이적의음악공간~김정은의쵸콜릿~둘다출연해서 엄청떨면서 두곡씩한기억이나네요~^^ 화면에 두분다뵈니~반갑기도하고~^^ 크리스마스특집으로 했던건데 찾아봐야겠다~ㅋㅋ     
Some time ago~Lee Juk's "Music Space"~Kim Jung Eun's "Chocolate"~I remember doing these two shows and being extremely nervous on both~seeing all two of them on screen~it was nice~I must find and watch what I did for a Christmas special

와우~짐방송에~이적의 다행이다~ 역시~가을밤에 어울리는노래네요~ 사랑하는사람이있다면 꼭불러주고싶은노래~~^^
wow~in a downloaded show~is Lee Juk's "It Fortunate"(this song is on youtube)~also~it seems a song that suits a fall's night~if I have someone I love, I really want to sing this song for her

이런상상을해봅니다~ㅋ 지금이순간~삼겹살이땡긴다~그리고~ 답답한맘을풀수있게 소리지를수있는 노래방~ 둘다동시에 삼겹먹으며 노래할수있는데없나? 푸하하~~ㅋㅋ 엉뚱생각함했슴다~지송~~^^
This is what I am thinking~right now~samgyeopsal(grilled fatty pork) is tempting and also a karaoke room where one can scream to release stress~is there no place where I can both eat samgyeopsal and sing? ha ha~had some far off thoughts~sorry

한적한 일요일밤~남들은활기찬월욜을위해서 휴식을취하고있겠지?^^ 그런데~난왜 남들쉬는일욜밤에 놀구싶어질까?ㅋ
A quiet Sunday night~so others are taking a rest for an active Monday? if that's so~why do I want to have fun when others are having a restful Sunday night?

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 07:31:14 PM »
@KDF,

Good to see your translation - actually every morning I would try to use google translate to see what he is saying, but everytime, I only understand a few words. 

hahah, it is so nice to read his 'mind'. 

Yeah - Chocolate and Music Space were 2 of Jin Mo's most famous interviews before Golden Fishery and Taxi.   I was trying to find all those Chocolate and Music Space clips, but somehow I can't find them at this moment, this one I uploaded after receiving it from IloveJaeil (South Korea) early this year.  I fell in love seeing his warm hugs in Chocolate and his passion for singing in both shows.  oh do you remember that scarf...

Joo Jin Mo Singing Maria @ Chocolate 10-17-2009 edition HD

qiaokel

朱鎮模演唱"星"

Jin Mo deserves a good break after working so hard for a movie.  That is why he wanted to have fun when others needs rest at Sunday night, because he has worked for so many weekends when others were having fun.

hahah- where Jin Mo can find himself on Chocolate and Music Space when he surfs on the internet??  :)

what a combination?!  'Samgyeopsa' and 'koraoke' at the same time??   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 08:30:47 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 07:53:39 AM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets -10/18/2010

@joojinmo13* 잘받았습니다~^^너무너무 감사합니다~~^^소중히~잘사용하겠습니다~~^^     
I received it~thank you very very much~So Joong Hui~I will use it very well

in response to joojinmo13*

진모님, 우리드린 아이폰4를 잘 받아습니까? 답변은 없는데 한국에 사용할수 있죠? 사용 문제있으면 돌어보내주세요 ㅋㅋㅋ 잘 사용하는지 좀 답변해주세요 http://twitgoo.com/1pukpz
Mr. Jin Mo, have you received the iPhone4 we sent you? There is no answer, are you able to use it in Korea?  If you have problems using it, please return it.  Please answer that you are using it very well
*Chinese fan who has a website

밤에 배고픔을참고~한강변을 두시간이상을~걸었다 상쾌한바람을맞으며 쌀쌀한기운을 온몸에열을내며 이겨냈다~^^ 오랜만에 많은생각할수있는시간이었다~가끔 야밤에 산책~괜찮은걸~?^^
I resisted hunger through the night~along Han river for about two hours~I walked with the crisp wind hitting me into a chilly state.  My whole body became feverish as I won(against hunger)~it has been a while since I had this time to be able to think much thoughts~occasional late night walks~would it be okay?

오늘부터 다시 체형관리~ 그런데 식사조절 하루만에 고기가먹고싶은건뭐야~~ㅠ 참아야한다~나자신과의싸움이다~윽~배고파~~ㅠㅠ
Starting today, it is body training again~however, after a day of meal control, why do I want to eat meat~I am fighting against my will~I am hungry
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:23:41 PM by KDF »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 08:12:32 AM »
@KDF,

Thank you for translating.   From Jin Mo's twitter, we see a hungry Jin Mo who really needs to go on diet.   A night walk alone along Han River did help anyone to reflect/think better, especially with the crispy wind. 

It would be nice for Jin Mo to communicate with his fans once a while through twitter.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2010, 05:22:44 PM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 10/19/2010

@Estella816* 참자~참어~^^ 다들관리잘해서~담에 뭉칠때 왕창먹는거야~~푸하하~^^;;     
Let's endure~endure~all of you train well~next time we get together, we will eat a whole bunch~pu ha ha~
*Hwang Bo (born August 16, 1980) is the leader, lead singer and lead rapper of popular Korean female group Chakra. http://www.kpopwiki.com/index.php?title=Hwang_Bo

이시간이~먹고싶은욕구에서 참는데~고비인것같다~ㅡㅡ;; 아~~배고파~출출해~~그동안~ 넘먹고놀았더니~온몸이 펑퍼짐~~ㅠ 참아야한다ㅡㅡ;
This is the time~ when I resist what I desire to eat~it really feels like I am empty~oh~~I am hungry~feel like eating~for a while~I have eaten a lot and had fun so~my body is ballooning~I must endure

오늘 핸폰개통하는거 포기~ㅠ 퇴근시간이라 길도막히고~지점까지 갈려면~ 한참가야하고 도착하면 ~지점문닫을듯~~ㅠ 나의인내심은 얼마지? 아~~~~~~악~~~~~~~
For today, I have quit trying to get my cellphone service started~since it is end of work time, the roads are congested(rush hour)~to get to a service center~it will take a long time and upon arrival~the service center's doors could be closed~how great is my patience?~

전파인증받는데~일주일이상걸렸고~개통하는데~하루종일~그런데도~오늘안에 개통못할듯~~아~~ㅠ 도대체 몇군데를이동해야한단말인가~
To get a mobile registration~it will take around a week~trying to get service started~took all day~but anyway~getting service started by day's end seems impossible~how many places around do I have to go to before it gets done~

아이폰4 외국에서 선물받았다~개통하기가 이렇게힘든단말인가~ 전파인증을받아야하고~ 핸폰개통지점가면~여긴안돼고~다른데가야한다하고~ㅠ 오늘하룬. 핸폰땜에 시간다보냈다 짜증살짝~ㅠ
I received an iPhone4 as a gift from outside the country~should it be this hard to start service~I need to get a mobile registration too~when I go to a cellphone service center~I cannot do it here~they say to go to a different place~all day today~was spent on my cellphone and am slightly bothered~
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 05:28:49 PM by KDF »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2010, 08:44:10 AM »
I was just interested in what problem Joo Jin Mo might be having with his iPhone4 so I came across this forum
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=536457
A member named Lamina posted  "To anyone interested if the iPhone 3G works in South Korea in non-roaming mode...

No iPhone for me. That is, no iPhone service for me, since I already have an iPhone 3G.

The South Korean phone system works like this (from what I understand):

The phone companies here control all phones on their network. That is, every phone is registered on the networks here. The only phones they allow to be registered are Korean phones. Therefore, no iPhone service for me.

I could of course somehow change the IMEI on my iPhone to a South Korean IMEI, but that’s highly illegal, and due to S. Korea’s insistence on being different from the entire developed world, I wouldn’t be able to use text messaging here.

I spent $800 just getting the phone. That’s $399 for the phone itself, and another $400 (plus taxes) getting out of my contract with Rogers. Yes, that’s rape, I know.

So I’ve got the fanciest iPod touch in all of Seoul. I even bought a SIM unlock chip. I got it today, after waiting 3 weeks for it to be shipped here. The guy at the store explained to me how it simply won’t work, because my phone isn’t ‘approved’ for use here.

So there you have it folks. They (and Rogers) have no problem charging me $3/minute for roaming, with data, call display, visual voicemail, and SMS all working, but they won’t let me ‘register’ my phone and use it as a local phone here.

I’ve recruited my Korean friends to help, and they have all found the same information. I couldn’t believe it. I can’t use my phone here. I’ve looked into the Samsung, LG, and other high-end phone lines here, and they’re nice, but they don’t work with iTunes, and they just don’t zip the way the iPhone does.

There are rumors of the iPhone coming (and not coming) to South Korea abound, but nothing official from Apple or any of the providers, so I won’t hold my breath.
"

I am not sure of the post's accuracy though.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2010, 10:14:46 AM »
@KDF,

Thank you for sharing.  I've heard about using iphone bought from other countries is not easy, but I didn't expect this much in Korea.   That is something really keeping Jin Mo busy in the past a few days.   Hopefully we can hear him saying 'it works now' soon.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2010, 06:33:23 PM »
Learning Korean Emoticons from hyunwoo @ http://www.koreanclass101.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

Hi everyone Smile

I'd like to share you with some of the emoticons and smilies
that you will only find inside Hangul - to say, emoticons using Hangul characters.

I'll skip everything that already exists in English,
for example,

: - )

^_^

: - (

-_-

okay?

Here you go,

ㅋㅋㅋ (it means "LOL" or "kkk" by the way it sounds)
( You can type this by pressing the English "z" in the korean keyset.)

ㅎㅎㅎ (it's the same as Hahaha)
( press "g" three times )

ㅇㅋ (it means "OK")
( press "d" and "z" )

ㄳㄳ (it means "TNX" or thanks)
( press "r" and "t" twice )

ㅠㅠ or ㅠ_ㅠ (it means you're shedding tears)
( press "b" twice )

-_ㅔ (it means you're sad but you have long hair. kkk)
( the last letter is "p" )

I will update some more emoticons later on, but this is it for now!

Try to use some of these in the comments for the lessons!! ㅋㅋ

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2010, 07:25:20 PM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets -10/22/2010 (newest to oldest)

이시간까지~슈퍼스타k 출연진들한테 축하해주러갔다왔다~~^^다들 넘착하고 순수했다~~^^ 출연진 모두가 친구고 같은식구들이였다~ 그들의 땀과노력에 박수를보낸다~~^^ 현장인증샷~~^^ http://twitpic.com/2zv7er
Until this time~I have been congratulating the contestants of Super Star K*~they were all very nice and innocent~the contestants were all like friends and family~I clapped at their sweat and effort~actual scene shot
*Click to find out the winner of Super Star K show, http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/huh-gak-wins-superstar-k2

@chohyeongil* 와우~몇해전~곽감독님이랑 하와이같이갔던기억이~ㅋ 영화제스케쥴잘보내시고~ 틈날때 와이키키해변~추천~^^ 즐건 식사보내시고~~~^^
Wow~a few years ago~I remember going to Hawaii with director Kwak*~have a good time at the festival~when you have the chance, I recommend Waikiki Beach~also, have fun eating~
*Kwak Kyung-Taek, directed "Sarang".
*Producer of movies and dramas including "Iris 1 & 2" and "Goddess of War".

선물받은 아이폰4~~드뎌 개통을했다~ 개통할때까지 속썩이던 이녀석이~안테나그래픽이뜨는순간~왜케 이뻐보이는건지~ㅋㅋ 암튼 소중히 잘쓸겁니다~~~ㅋㅋㅋ
The iPhone4 I received as a gift~~finally I unlocked it~this little dude who gave me trouble all the way 'til it unlocked~the moment his antenna graphic shows up~why I find him this lovable~anyway~I will use it with preciousness~

오늘 날씨~대~~박~^^ 모두들 오늘날씨처럼~ 화창한 하루즐겁게보내시길~~~^^
Today's weather~great~out~everyone have a beautiful day like the weather~

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday