>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010  (Read 20117 times)

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
Re: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
@LoveJooJin MO--- I remember in an MJJ interview, SSH, JHS and KGW were joking about 'Mu Jeak Ja' with 'Mu Jeek Ja', I remember that in an MBC Section TV MJJ interview, one or two of the tweet pics you have posted up above are shown and Joo Jin Mo says that he did not know they would spread beyond twitter. I kind of find this hard to believe. :)

Translation of JJM's first tweet of the day: "The weather is such that I want to wear a Burberry coat...but...Wearing the coat now, I find there is nowhere to go.  I will just have to go to the supermarket in front of my house.  Have fun today too."

I have already translated the next tweet in response to NaughtyJoy.  Most of JJM's tweets after this are about food, food and food! since he is hungry. In summary,

JJM would like Artistview to take him to Japan for tasty food when Artistview is not busy.  He wants ohyasmi9 to get ready some cup o' noodles for him in (her?) shop.  Since the weather is chilly, JJM thinks about having grilled fatty pork with makgeolli (which is a rice drink and has about half the alcohol content of the usual rice wine) or soju to the point of drooling.  :)  Wants to have a makgeolli party soon.  He then wonders if there is a snack shop around that's okay to visit at this hour.  Finally, JJM decides to forget about going to a snack shop and have the Korean crepes his mother packed for him over the Chuseok holiday with one shots of this drink
http://mall.ecplaza.net/img/product/a/aimjapan/43938_m.jpg
which was a gift.  JJM wishes everyone a good rest. 

After this, there are two more tweets in response to two of his twitter followers.  He apologizes to VagueTrust for not responding to all her tweets but say he reads all of them.  He also says he enjoyed a show from shkengineer.
That's it for today.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 09:26:05 PM »
@dear KDF,

so fun to read your daily JJM tweet summary.  Reading his 'mumbling' food tweets put a smile on my face...  :)  Jin Mo in real life can be really talky, hahah, he really needs a good listener/food partner (it can be fun to have a company when you want to eat something around midnight, :)  I myself love to do this,   :D

I know there are so many people on twitter (mostly his fans) messaging him with '@jinmogogo' in Korean, every day or every hour and I was wondering if Jin Mo has time to read all those messages, but seems he does spend some time reading those.   Good for the 2 followers (Jin Mo doesn't follow them for sure at least at this moment).  Just felt amazed by the internet again.

by the way, 'hard to believe' he didn't expect his pictures on twitter would be spread outside of twitter?  - actually I understand it this way - he surely knew that his fans will spread his pictures, but didn't expect these pictures will be spread through news media.   Somehow, nowadays, most reporters on the internet are only reposting without doing research as professionals would do before interviewing/reporting.

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
[edit]Re: Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets - 08/22/2010
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »
@LoveJooJinMo by the way, 'hard to believe' he didn't expect his pictures on twitter would be spread outside of twitter?  - actually I understand it this way - he surely knew that his fans will spread his pictures, but didn't expect these pictures will be spread through news media.   Somehow, nowadays, most reporters on the internet are only reposting without doing research as professionals would do before interviewing/reporting.
On "Taxi", the lady host and JJM were talking about the internet and from what I understood, JJM does not browse the net much.  I think, since this is the Age of the Internet, there seems to be a lot amateur reporters out there too. Oh yes and having watched some TV interviews with JJM, I found many of the interviewers did not bother to watch JJM's latest movie in question. 

Today, I am mindlessly busy and cannot spend much time on the net.  If anyone wants a specific tweet translated just say so and I would be happy to.  JJM's tweets today have much to do about baseball, his own upcoming match and the Korean Baseball Organization (KBO) playoffs. You can read about the playoffs here --> http://koreabaseball.blogspot.com/
JJM asks reveramess "You are a fan of Lotte (team).  I am a fan of both (Lotte and Dusan)..."  The two celebrities that he replies to and that I recognize are Hong Seok Cheon and Im So Yeong. JJM tweets in reply to HSC "Hong Seok Cheon fighting!!!! Anytime, I am on your side" I read HSC's tweet to JJM which jokingly complains about the number of followers JJM has compared to HSC's.  Im So Yeong sent a tweet greet to JJM as her senior in the entertainment/modeling business.  JJM tweets "Hello, I was Bacchus'(energy drink) top model. Nice to meet you"
JJM experiences some annoyances today such as when he is ready to go bicycling and then finds that one of the tires has deflated.  When he wants some delivery chicken and pizza, he finds that it will take over an hour to get a delivery.
He wishes he can see the playoffs with other people as this would make it far more fun. 

Anyways, I wonder why JJM doesn't invite people over or get together with other people at their homes because JJM seems to have a lot of relatives and friends.

[edit] I forgot to mention JJM wants Korea to have an enclosed baseball field.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 08:00:09 PM by KDF »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2010, 03:45:16 PM »
@'mindlessly busy' KDF, good to see you here - you must have squeezed your precious time to scan through Jin Mo's tweets today - appreciate reading all the translation. 

reading till the end of your post, I wanted to say 'exactly!' - yeah, why doesn't he invite any of his friends to his place or just go to somewhere else to have 'far more fun' together??   There must be a reason - that I can only guess.   huhuh - remember fans found some pictures of him with some female friends  (all posted before his MJJ life ended...)  seems it is relatively hard to find male companies when he wants??   But still, hopefully he can have more relaxed meetings with his friend and friends' friends so that he can meet his girl earlier.   

JJM experiences some annoyances today - huhuh, he keeps mumbling his food, he day...   huhuh, mature fans may feel much more comfortable when someday Jin Mo found a good listener/life partner (I'm one of those,  ;D)  Do JM's parents think about 'blind dates' for him as some Korean parents do??   huhh, just a wide imagination - it must be very hard for his parents to find this kind of dates...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 03:55:16 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 08:46:37 PM »
10/01/2010 Joo Jin Mo Tweet Translations
1. First Tweet of the Day: "I have been to and back from Sam Cheong neighborhood* where it's been a long time (since I visited).  Along side the alleyways, many pretty coffee shops and snack shops have appeared.  I felt like going inside and seeing all of them, one by one"
*Sam Cheong neighborhood is located in Jongno district of Seoul. wiki

2. At Sam Cheong neighborhood, I had another thought...in Gangnam, to drink one cup of coffee, over 10,000 won is the cost..in Sam Cheong neighborhood, to get one cup, 10,000 won is enough"

3. "Today, all day I was out drinking coffee...even when I came back home, I kept on drinking coffee...now my stomach feels acidic...so...should I drink alcohol? Today again, I passed the day unemployed"

4. @jenny2477(google translation is pretty accurate) about having a makgeolli get together soon.

5. "Watching Super Star K*, I sense its objective...it's like watching a live drama and that's why it's so popular...this is the thought that occurs to me"
*Mnet's hugely popular talent finding show.

6. "It's been a while since it's been on a show..."At the Age of Thirty"*....that song of Mr. Kim Kwang Seok*...once when times were tough, it was a song I would often hum...I do not know why I am so touched...ah...should I go to a karaoke place?"
*Link to English-subbed video of Kim Kwang Seok performing "At the Age of Thirty"
kim kwang seok "서른즈음에" (English Subtitles)

7,8. @NamooActors (something about autumn blues*)
*Link to article on autumn blues http://www.menshealth.co.uk/healthy/stress/autumn-blues-233581

9. "At the Age of Thirty"...with the feeling I got...I am taking out what I have not in a while...in this serious night...a ball that Korea hits"(huh? I have translated this literally but do not understand the meaning)

10. "It has been awhile...must play the guitar...capture the right feel and sing "At the Age of Thirty"

11. Last Tweet of the Day: "A lot of people want a video of my singing...sorry...I feel like I am acting confident...later...when I find a song I can do with better presentation...then I will show my playing and singing"

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 09:41:27 PM »
@Dear KDF,

Good to see you here on Friday night with this complete list of Jin Mo's tweets.

Seems he's been drinking too much coffee - but what he could do if he 'felt like going inside and seeing all of them, one by one', :) 

"alcohol after coffee"?!  of course not, 'no', 'no', even when you are 'unemployed' - dear Jin Mo boss, remember, you are the boss - keep saying yourself 'unemployed'.   Huhuh...   yeah, you better find a new project to make more money....

Have seen Jin Mo's acoustic and electric guitars - they look really nice with the sparkling edge ...  seems reminding us those days Jin Mo singing on the stage with his band members.

"At the age of thirty" is a beautiful song - thank you for finding this clip - English sub helps a lot, this slow song really makes you think/recall/remember/feel...

Seems we are going to see Jin Mo's video clip soon...

He does read those comments, doesn't he??  :)

To dear KDF:

Hope you enjoy the nice cool weather over this weekend, stay relaxed and have yourself fully recharged.  ( I'm going to have a small picnic with my family tomorrow, :) )

« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 09:48:06 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 07:57:20 PM »
10/03/2010-From Joo Jin Mo's Twitter Page (from newest to oldest)

@NamooActors ㅋㅋ 언젠가~내맘을흔들친구가 생기겠지~~~^^
Sometime...a friend who moves my heart will happen...

흐르는 눈물누가닦아줄까요~흐르는 뜨거운 눈물~~이문세의 빗속에서~노래가사가 ~~~ㅠㅠ
Who would wipe away flowing tears...hot flowing tears...this style is in the rain...song lyrics...

창밖엔~또비가오네요~~ ㅠㅠ 왜케~자주비가오는지~괜히또맘이 ~~~~
Outside the window...again rain is falling...why is it so...that rain falls frequently...for no reason, again my heart is...

전요즘~무직자라~밤낮이바뀌었슴다~ㅡㅡ;; 남들은 잠을청해야하는 이시간에 난 가장활발한시간이라니~곰곰히 생각좀해봐야겠군~~ㅡㅡ
These days...since I am unemployed...day and night are reversed...others proceed to sleep at this hour, whereas I am very active...I must seriously think about this

ㅋㅋ 냉장고에~전신거울이라~~^^ 다이어트할때 좋은아이디어네요~~^^
The refrigerator....is a full length mirror...for dieting this is quite a good idea

오늘은 무슨영화를볼까~?^^ 집에있는dvd를 골라본다~모르겠다 ㅠㅠ 그냥~~봤던영화~다시볼까~?ㅋㅋㅋ
What movie should I watch today? I am choosing from the dvds at home...I don't know...a movie I've seen...should I watch it again?

이시간 항상 출출하다못해~배가고푸다~ 밤에야식먹는습관~ㅠ 고쳐야지~하면서도 냉장고문을열어본다~ㅋ
Always at this hour, I cannot stop wanting to eat...I am hungry...this habit of nighttime snacking...I should quit it...even as I think this, I open the refrigerator door and look

RT @kecologist: #book1369 가진 재주가 보잘 것 없는 사람은 남들만큼 하기 위해서라도 부지런해야 하고,<br>가진 재주가 많은 사람은 다른 사람을 위해 해야 할 일이 많기 때문에 더욱 부지런해야 합니다.
(direct quote from kecologist's twitter page) People who have little skill should work hard for the sake of catching up to those who do; people, who have a lot of skill, have a lot of work to do for the good of others, as such, must work hard. (tried my best :)))

^ RT @kecologist: #book1369 처음 먹은 마음이 진짜 마음<br>처음 느낀 떨림이 진짜 떨림<br>처음 세운 계획이 진짜 계획<br>처음으로 돌아가라는 것은 언제나 처음처럼 진짜 나로 살아가라는 말입니다-조선 지식인의 독서노트에서-
(direct quote from kecologist's twitter page) The first thought that comes to you is from your true self...the first trembling that occurs to you is from your true self...first settled plan is the real plan...the first time you feel like returning to your original self always means I must live as my true original self. From the notes of Joseon intellectuals. (tried my best  :)))

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:43 AM »
@dear KDF,

Glad to read all your translation - actually I saw them last night before I sent my son to bed...

So happy to be able to understand what Jin Mo says - I feel so much closer to him - hahah, we can see some of what he sees in his room - like those 2 guitars with shinning edges.

(direct quote from kecologist's twitter page) The first thought that comes to you is from your true self...the first trembling that occurs to you is from your true self...first settled plan is the real plan...the first time you feel like returning to your original self always means I must live as my true original self. From the notes of Joseon intellectuals. (tried my best )

yeah - he truly agrees on this - this is why he wants his girl "has to be striking to him at first sight"...

(direct quote from kecologist's twitter page) People who have little skill should work hard for the sake of catching up to those who do; people, who have a lot of skill, have a lot of work to do for the good of others, as such, must work hard. (tried my best :)))

:) so, Jin Mo truly believes in this - at the beginning of his career (according to what he said in Golden Fishery Part 1), he felt lack of skill when working with CMS and JDY in Happy End, he really worked hard - actually he's been working very hard for all these years, right?  And now he has a lot of skill, feels 'have a lot of work to do for the good of others', so he feels 'must work hard'.  To me, Jin Mo is not only professional, but also is 100% responsible to himself, and the people around him.   That is where my 'respect' comes from.

hahahah, "habit of nighttime snacking", "a full length mirror in the refrigerator", "day and night are reversed"...

Wake up, wake up, Jin Mo, it is time to quit coffee in the afternoon and eating around midnight, but first, reverse your 'day and night'.   (I broke to laugh when I saw his Bodyguard photos again after reading all these 'food', 'dieting' tweets... )  Do you feel funny?  This Bodyguard face model needs to try hard to quit midnight eating??   :P :P
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 08:13:47 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2010, 09:15:27 AM »
10/04/2010
Just a quick post...JJM tweeted that he got a call very early in the morning from "a best friend and fellow actor".  This friend told JJM that he is now a father.  I immediately knew it was Jang Dong Geon.  Here is a link to the news
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/10/jang-dong-gun-and-go-so-young-are-happy-parents

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2010, 09:57:46 AM »
Exactly, that was Jang Dong Gun, :) 

Jin Mo was 'complaining' that JDG had not been picking up his calls since he got married, and now he got a call very early in the morning telling him that he is now a father.  :)  hahah, this 'best friend and fellow actor' of Jin Mo will be even busier...  Congratulations to this new father and his beautiful wife!   (and 'Go So Young' is her, :) )

On the other hand, Jin Mo, when will be your turn to call someone early in the morning or very late night, excited and happily, announcing 'I'm a father now!'??
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 10:00:51 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline NaughtyJoy

• VIP
  • Hi! I am Joy...from Thailand...
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2010, 12:32:26 PM »
Dear KDF,

Thank you for your daily translation of his tweets :)

Dear LoveJooJinMo,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

I really enjoy reading both of your posts...they give me the inside of Jin Mo. I feel like reading his journal that make me feel closer to him and understand him more. I think he has been sharing his thought and feeling via his tweets a lot lately. It is very nice as long as he feel comfortable to do so.

I believe he has been thinking a lot about settle down and having a family. He wants to feel the happiness and joy just like his dear friend :)

Congratulations to Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young for their baby boy!

Cheers,
Joy

"To alcohol: the cause of --- and solution to --- all of life's problems."

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 01:17:01 PM »
Exactly, that was Jang Dong Gun, :) 

Jin Mo was 'complaining' that JDG had not been picking up his calls since he got married, and now he got a call very early in the morning telling him that he is now a father.  :)  hahah, this 'best friend and fellow actor' of Jin Mo will be even busier...  Congratulations to this new father and his beautiful wife!   (and 'Go So Young' is her, :) )

On the other hand, Jin Mo, when will be your turn to call someone early in the morning or very late night, excited and happily, announcing 'I'm a father now!'??

Yes, I remember Joo Jin Mo "complained' on Golden Fishery. Also he said that he cried at Jang Dong Gun's wedding having feelings that he will no longer be as close to his friend anymore.  Btw, I have known Jang Dong way before I knew Joo Jin Mo.  I first watched him in "Final Match", a drama about basketball, the year it came out. I never became a fan of his but I am now surprised at their resemblance to each other.

10/04/2010 JJM's Tweet Translations (from newest to oldest):
@lovei20 좋은말씀입니다~^^ 
Those are nice words (I cannot put this into context because I do not know what lovei20 tweeted)   

역시~살아있는열정과진정성은 모든사람에게 감동과기쁨을주기에충분하네요~저도 남의인생을표현하는직업인지라~느끼는게많네요 ~앞으로더욱더 진정성있는배우로거듭나기위해 노력할려구요~~^^
Also, the existing passion and sincerity is enough to give to all people deep emotion and joy...whether it is because my job is to portray other people's lives...I feel a lot of things...From now on, more so, I will strive to become an actor with sincerity (I had much frustration trying to translate this.  I am not sure I have caught JJM's meaning)

새벽에서부터 가슴이찡해지더니~ 방금전 "남자의자격"합창단편을봤다~엉엉엉~그어떤영화나드라마보다~감동과기쁨을주는 최고의작품이였다~~^^
Since dawn my heart was 찡해지더니 (jjinging?)...just a moment ago, I watched parts of the chorus in "Qualifications of Man"*...more than any movie or drama...this show best gives feelings of joy
* http://www.tvdaily.co.kr/read.php3?aid=128584883990871002

저의 절친이자선배인 배우가 ~ 새벽에 연락이왔었다~나~아빠됐다~^^ 그누구보다~맘이찡해지고~축하해주었다~^^ 한편 으론 ~나를되돌아본다~난 언제결혼해서 언제 이런기쁨을누릴수있을까? ㅠ
From my best friend and fellow actor...at dawn I got a call...I have become a father...more than anyone... my heart went 찡(jjing?)...on the other hand...I look back at myself...when will I marry and enjoy this kind of joy?

jjing is a romanization of 찡. I cannot find this in my dictionary nor can I find a reliable translation of this word on the web.  I guess I have to rely on LoveJooJinMo's intuitive powers as to how Joo Jin Mo was feeling.  :)

Another article about this proud time of Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young>>> http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4378395

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 07:18:28 PM »
@KDF, thanks so much for all the translation done........really appreciate it.....

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 11:24:38 AM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets -10/14/2010 (I am so happy to see JJM's tweets and it was a pleasure to translate them because I was able to understand them)

오늘 안하던거 다할려니~생각대로안되네요~ㅠ인터넷도 올만에 할려니~왜케느려진거지? 답답~뭐가문제지?ㅠ 컴터바꾼지얼마안됐는데~인터넷빨라지는방법없나요~~ㅡㅡ;;
Today, in trying to do everything I have not done lately...it is not going as well as I thought...even with the internet, going on it after awhile...why has it gotten slower? annoying...what's the problem? It has not been long since I switched to a new computer.  Is there no way to make the internet faster?

한동안~트윗을못했었네요~ㅠ오늘날씨도좋구~오랜만에 자전거를탔는데 고수부지에서 앞에어른신을 피하다 꽈당~ㅋㅋ 모자에썬글라스껴서 아무도 못알아봤음~아우~챙피해~ㅋㅋ
For a while...I did not tweet...today, since the weather is good and it has been a while, I was riding my bicycle when I tried to avoid the people in front of the flood plain area, oops...hat and sunglasses on to keep people from noticing...but oh no...how embarrassing

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2010, 09:15:39 AM »
Joo Jin Mo's New Tweets -10/14/2010 (I am so happy to see JJM's tweets and it was a pleasure to translate them because I was able to understand them)

오늘 안하던거 다할려니~생각대로안되네요~ㅠ인터넷도 올만에 할려니~왜케느려진거지? 답답~뭐가문제지?ㅠ 컴터바꾼지얼마안됐는데~인터넷빨라지는방법없나요~~ㅡㅡ;;
Today, in trying to do everything I have not done lately...it is not going as well as I thought...even with the internet, going on it after awhile...why has it gotten slower? annoying...what's the problem? It has not been long since I switched to a new computer.  Is there no way to make the internet faster?

한동안~트윗을못했었네요~ㅠ오늘날씨도좋구~오랜만에 자전거를탔는데 고수부지에서 앞에어른신을 피하다 꽈당~ㅋㅋ 모자에썬글라스껴서 아무도 못알아봤음~아우~챙피해~ㅋㅋ
For a while...I did not tweet...today, since the weather is good and it has been a while, I was riding my bicycle when I tried to avoid the people in front of the flood plain area, oops...hat and sunglasses on to keep people from noticing...but oh no...how embarrassing

@dear KDF,

Thank you for the translation!  The same thing here - I was little bit worried, because he stopped tweeting without any sign, :)  hahah, seems he's been busy with some of his plan - and already have some done.  Hopefully we can hear from him soon about his new project no matter what it is... a film, drama, CF, magazine, or stage acting.

hahah, excuse me for mumbling here:

About 2~3 days ago, I started feeling Jin Mo needs a woman who (may not be as gorgeous as he is) loves him, who know how to care him, support him and inspire him.  Don't you think one (no matter he or she) can grow healthier, happier, stronger and wiser (or, in one word, more mature) when he/she is in a good relationship.

Also, I hope he can cast in some love stories, inspiring, uplifting or lighthearted.  I hope he can relax himself more in this acting business.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:17:13 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday