>

Author Topic: HAPPY BİRTHDAY MY FİRST AND LAST LOVE JOO JİN MO OPPA :)  (Read 2040 times)

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
HAPPY BİRTHDAY MY FİRST AND LAST LOVE JOO JİN MO OPPA :)
« on: September 17, 2010, 11:08:59 AM »
Annyeonghaseyo Joo Jin Mo ssi :)
Happy Birthday my great oppa :)
first i met you from 200 pounds beauty what a great film :) i love it very much you effected me with your eyes and
mimic then i was shocked because  for the first i fall in love then i looked for you everywhere everyfilm and every site every news because you are different than everybody for me...
and so i watched every film what you acted :)
and so i fall in love again in "a love"... and i finished when i watched it oohhh i was cried about 2 hours you made me cry with your love  :'( :'( :'(
and i watched "dream" and you effected me again :) when i fall in  bad situation about my lesson you give hope to me...
and i dreamed to go korea for you yes only for you and still i want it thinking for the first i want to go for only you it is a very big love and still i want to be a doctor and i want to go korea thanks to my job i can see you yes i take the bull by the horns as Nam je il :) it is my fenomen  :)
and you know the others i was this site and now i am in this site and i am going to be in this site

and so   LUCKİLY YOU WERE BORN  :-* :-* :-*

i joined in turkey a competition about your best film and i made a video of couse
A LOVE
and so i send it to best jjm fan site for my oppa <3

i wish you love...  (wanea and junah soundtrack  ;D )

A LOVE...

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
Re: HAPPY BİRTHDAY MY FİRST AND LAST LOVE JOO JİN MO OPPA :)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 05:56:44 PM »
it is my a love video clib for my oppa <3

http://www.upload.gen.tr/d.php/s14/8v9wugx5/A_LOVE.wmv.html
A LOVE...

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday