>

Author Topic: Join us to celebrate Joo Jin Mo's Garden's 2nd Birthday together...  (Read 7453 times)

Offline yusi

• Hi all, I'm new here!
Re: Join us to celebrate Joo Jin Mo's Garden's 2nd Birthday together...
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2011, 01:00:40 PM »
Thnx Muraki, you're very nice

BTW, I want to buy some DVDs of JJM's works based on my budget... so, may I know your thoughts of what are the best dramas/movies of him?

Offline Muraki

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2011, 03:15:06 PM »
@ tukeyjjm,
i hate you cause that pic is so hot and it might end up giving people nosebleeds -_-
LOL joking gomawa dear  :-*

p.s:
wasnt joking about the nosebleed part though o.o lol

@ Yusi,
you are welcome dear ^^
some of his good movies/dramas? hmmmm
well in movies have to say one of his daring works were "Frozen Flower" which in he appeared very differently.
actually it takes courage for actors to pick up such roles ( it had some boy x boy action ), so if you are ok with that then i think you will watch it but if you want something more simple then try:
movies:
200 Pounds of Beauty ( i like it ^^ )
Liar ( comedy one )
Puzzle

Dramas:
Queen of the Game ( i like it ^^ )
Fashion 70s
Punch
Bichunmoo
+ etc
so here they were but i think the best thing is that you read the description of each movie/drama ( you can find it in Garden as well ^^ ) and then choose according to your taste  ;)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yusi

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2011, 01:54:21 PM »
@ tukeyjjm,
i hate you cause that pic is so hot and it might end up giving people nosebleeds -_-
LOL joking gomawa dear  :-*

p.s:
wasnt joking about the nosebleed part though o.o lol

@ Yusi,
you are welcome dear ^^
some of his good movies/dramas? hmmmm
well in movies have to say one of his daring works were "Frozen Flower" which in he appeared very differently.
actually it takes courage for actors to pick up such roles ( it had some boy x boy action ), so if you are ok with that then i think you will watch it but if you want something more simple then try:
movies:
200 Pounds of Beauty ( i like it ^^ )
Liar ( comedy one )
Puzzle

Dramas:
Queen of the Game ( i like it ^^ )
Fashion 70s
Punch
Bichunmoo
+ etc
so here they were but i think the best thing is that you read the description of each movie/drama ( you can find it in Garden as well ^^ ) and then choose according to your taste  ;)

I've read about AFF and it's a must for me.
I've read also about other dramas/movies and each of them has an interesting story. however, I want to know about other important factors beside the story, I want to know about the acting, direction, production and the whole atmosphere of the drama/movie

I only can know this from the fans' opinions....

thanx for your response, now I have a better idea and you made it easier for me to choose :)

Offline Muraki

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2011, 03:45:49 PM »
happy if i was a help dear and dont hesitate to ask if you needed help with anything else ne?  ;)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yusi

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »
Ya, another question, regarding Bichunmu... which version is better the chinese or the korean?

Offline Muraki

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2011, 01:49:38 PM »
i cant reply that dear cause i'm not into chinese only Korean-Jap ^^
but apart from taste and etc i believe any show/movie/drama/etc is best in it's own original language and that's one of the reasons which i dont like watching dubs of something so, according to that i think it would make the Korean version better but then again it's up to you dear ^^
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yusi

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 01:16:34 PM »
I'm confused coz in the korean version, main cast's voice is not dubbed whereas the chinese one is full and no scenes is missed !!

Offline Muraki

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 04:18:07 PM »
you mean the Korean one has censor in dialog-scenes? cause i didnt feel anything like that while watching it o.o
the only thing i heard about it was that:
the Korean one had 14 ep and chinese one 33 but they said that the episodes on chinese one were shorter and that's why took longer, i cant say how true that is since i havent watched it but as you know it's originally Korean and written by "Kim Hye Rin" so i dont think there should be something missing in the original one.
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yusi

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 10:03:24 PM »
You know, I've read some comments from who watched both versions, it says that chinese is more draggy but explains and shows more about the story.
the chinese has 33 ep each of 40min length, this equals 22 ep each of 60min lengh... so, the chinese is longer and has more scenes.
As for me, I don't mind being draggy but what bothers me is not hearing the cast's real voices... that's why I'm confused.

Offline Muraki

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 07:03:07 AM »

As for me, I don't mind being draggy but what bothers me is not hearing the cast's real voices... that's why I'm confused.

LOL on the draggy part ;D
EXACTLY what i meant...letting alone other factors, each language has it's own words/feelings which cant be understood/felt if it's translated and that's why as i said dubs are not my favs ^^;
and totally yea, their voices is one of the main things one wants to hear which is not possible in the dub one ><

ok if it was me i would've definitely chosen the Korean version but if it's too confusing for you how about...
toss a coin? o.o LOL xD
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yusi

• Hi all, I'm new here!
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »

LOL on the draggy part ;D
EXACTLY what i meant...letting alone other factors, each language has it's own words/feelings which cant be understood/felt if it's translated and that's why as i said dubs are not my favs ^^;
and totally yea, their voices is one of the main things one wants to hear which is not possible in the dub one ><

ok if it was me i would've definitely chosen the Korean version but if it's too confusing for you how about...
toss a coin? o.o LOL xD

You know what? I'll watch both  ;D  I believe this would be the only way to not regret!!

Offline Muraki

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 04:09:12 PM »
You know what? I'll watch both  ;D  I believe this would be the only way to not regret!!
that's an idea too ;D
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday