>

Author Topic: Latest Report: Jin Mo and his Team Taking Flight at BKK Airport - NaughtyJoy  (Read 4466 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Dear ALL,

Luckily I was able to post again at popcornfor2 after 2 weeks 'not accessible' - hoping we could hear anything from Thai fans about Jin Mo's stay/last a few days in Thailand.  And still, popcornfor2 was loading like a very old turtle this afternoon - I had to leave it alone - when I needed to something else:

1 hour later...

;D :D ;D

Here you are!!!    Just checked the screen again and found NaughtyJoy's latest English report. 

Hello Joo Jin Mo's fans around the world!

I hope you had a wonderful time on Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year. I'm sorry for keep you waiting to hear about Jin Mo's departure at the airport.

I went to the airport at night on the 11th to send Jin Mo off because my friends asked me to do that on their behalf. So I went there on my own and I thought that I was going to say good-bye to him for my friends. Actually, I didn't plan to go to send him off that night because I thought it's gonna crowded and noisy. However, I've asked my cousin to book his seat, a window seat on the first row, since the night before. I also wanted to upgrade his manager to business class but it was full to do so.

I knew that he flew business class so I hanged around the check-in row for business class. While I looked around I saw a group of people running after someone. Then, I saw a guy in a black hat that I knew it was him so I walked towards them. I thought that I was just going to say good-bye and left because there were other fans around.

Then, I saw Jin Mo with that look standing alone with the trolley of luggages while surrounded by those fans who kept following him and taking picture of him. He tried to turn away but they didn't stop taking his picture. I really didn't like what I saw. I knew he is an actor, but we need to give him some space and with that look I could feel how uncomfortable he was. So I walked straight to him and called out his name and told him who I am, but he couldn't recognize me and turned away. I knew that I had to help him and not because he is Joo Jin Mo and, but as a friend who needed help.

I waited until his manager came back. His manager also looked worried and concerned and tried to say 'No picture. No picture.' It seemed like nobody listened to him. I approached him and introduced myself, but he looked worried and told me 'No picture.' I told him I didn't need any picture and I just wanted to help. I asked whether he'd like to check-in or not and he said 'Yes.' Then, I saw that there were 5 people; Jin Mo, his manager, his stylist, producer and translator. I took all of them to the special row for business class check-in.

Those fans also followed us to the check-in, but they waited at the back while we did the check-in. Normally, business class passenger can accompany one economy passenger to check in at this row, but there were 3 so I had to pull a few strings here. I was lucky that my cousin was there with me that night even she was off-duty she helped me alot that night. Jin Mo was still quiet and looked indifferent during the check-in. We managed to have them all checked in together so that they could go through fast track for immigration. I was so relieved.

Jin Mo's manager came to thank me after we finished the check-in. Then, I told him 'I'm Joy, do you remember?' and that's when he recognized me and and said 'Thank you Joy.' Then, he talked to Jin Mo in Korean. Finally Jin Mo smiled happily at me when he called out my name and said 'Thank you.' He even reached out his hand for me to shake while he thanked me and opened his armed to hug me. I saw those fans were approaching so I told his manager that they should leave for the immigration so that they couldn't follow and I also asked him whether I could took a picture with Jin Mo. He said yes and I told him that I would take it later at the immigration so that the other couldn't follow.

Those fans approached and followed them while walking to the immigration. Jin Mo looked friendly, smiled and waved at anybody who called his name that made me feel very happy. His manager tried to walked him hurrily to the immigration without letting anyone taking a picture with him. I called out for his manager when they approached the immigration then he looked back at me and said something to Jin Mo that he walked back to me right away. Yes, I took a picture with him. Then, he smiled happily at me before I led him to the immigration. I smiled and waved him goodbye and he smiled and waved back at me. Then, I left with a big smile on my face.

As I said, I didn't do this because he is Joo Jin Mo and I wanted to impress him as his fanclub. I really wanted to help him and expected nothing in return. I didn't like when I saw his look when he was surrounded by those fans who kept taking his picture. I'd like to tell you that the special prize I got that night was not the picture I took with him, but his beautiful smile when he smiled at me. That's enough for me.

When the other said he's not friendly and indifferent to his fans, it's because they do not know him and what they do make him feel uncomfortable. But we know him, that's why we love him the way he is...

« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:01:25 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Just want to say "Thank you so much" to Joy for her precious time and effort - it is so lovely to be able to 'see' Jin Mo again.   On the other hand, Joy's post also made me think:

yeah, I've never been that close to Jin Mo - and I hope I can hold myself when not wanting him to leave and very possibly when it was 'once a life' opportunity, :)  On the other hand, I also had a terrible stuck at the airport a month ago - it's like driving me crazy, no mention Jin Mo didn't know Thai much and surrounded by so many fans taking pictures of him without asking (there might be some rules from his agent company - it is so natural) - it may have made him cross - so natural to each one of us.   Thank you Joy for helping Jin Mo's team out at the airport - that was super nice.   Yeah, Jin Mo in the picture looked happy - I can tell.  And also admire all of those who have seen Jin Mo once. 

Today's question, if you are there at the airport, how will you make both Jin Mo and yourself happy? 

:o :o :o
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 05:24:10 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline Muraki

i hate it when fans get like over excited like that and even move to the level that annoys the actor/singer/artist itself and takes away his comfort! >_<  *points to the part where fans wanna take pics but Joo Jin is like not comfortable with it and kinda running away from it*

i mean yea....i myself am soooooo very crazy and insanely in love with my hotties but i would never do anything to make them uncomfortable...i think fans, if they really care about the ones they like they should try giving them some space and let them live like a normal human being even for once! *sigh*
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
LoveJJM, really nice to read this and that is such a sweet smile from JJM. Thank you.

Offline rizka

yeaahh simple smile of Jin MO ;) but his eyes look so tired (maybe because feel annoyed by those aggresive fans ..hehe)
anyway, so glad to know this news LoveJJM, Thanks :-* . n thank u a lot Thai fans..Great lovely Job ;)
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
yeahh, as I heard, the whole MJJ crew had a big 'Goodbye' (from Thailand) party for Jin Mo - they drunk a lot, that was why his eyes look different,  :D  This might be the reason he or his assistant didn't want pictures.

anyway, happy to see this picture.   

Offline Muraki

his eyes look so tired (maybe because feel annoyed by those aggresive fans ..hehe)
maybe? be sure of it dear~ LOL! XD
but he is sweet enough not to say anything and never complain! <3
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline rizka

sweet heart of him ;) well, when he got home, he'll tell me everything ;)
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline Muraki

>_>
yea i love it when he sits and tells the THREE OF US his stories and sometimes to me personally! ^^
o.o HAHAHAHAHHAHHA!~  ;D
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline bonnie_bb

• I'm BB, from Taiwan~
    • BB的愛MO小站 (BLOG)
I saw JJM in Japan (for A Frozen Flower Promotion),
Japanese Fans are a little crazy but rather polite and quiet at venue..
and I think I was same as them in the time.. ^^
I can't imagine when his visiting in Taiwan..
but I believe Taiwanese Fans are also to be crazy to JJM..
but should to be polite as well.. ^^

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
yeah, somehow it is understandable if those fans are relatively young - it might be little difficult for them to stand in others' shoes - I might behave the same if it goes back 10 years ago. 

A better solution is to have an organized 'goodbye' - like fans standing together to ask Jin Mo for just one shot - it should be much more negotiable.

Offline Muraki

who would be able to hold back and not go crazy when sees him? o.o hahahha!
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday