>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo - Arrived in Bangkok, Thailand, 01/23/2010, Start Working Soon  (Read 4698 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Thank Thai Fan Club at popcornfor2.com, we can see the latest pictures of Jin Mo, even before the newspapers come out!  Specially thank Sandra from JooJinMo13.com who posted her question in English, NaughtJoy and AnnMaster for answering in English and goldie who provided the following images.  If you know Thai, please visit Thai Fan Site for more details.   According to NaughtyJoy (actually as she 'confessed' later when answering my post, she is 'Joy' here in the Garden, we need to do a better job to have her more often,  :D), Jin Mo will start working on Monday.

Can't say enough 'Thank You' to all those Thai fans.  Below is the video they took at Bangkok Airport, thank nratanasonthi @ youtube.com for sharing.  The video description is

"Ju Jin Mo arrived at Suwannabhum airport, Bangkok, at 01.30 am. Thai Fan warm welcomed and give souvenir for him.  "

« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 08:13:30 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
oh, the white shirt, the black hat, how lovely to see such a gorgeous Jin Mo!

As some of you may have noticed, those behind him might be his loyal Thai fans.  Oh, they stayed up so late and waited at the airport till 1:30am to catch him!  Appreciate their effort ...  ...  but, but, honestly, how lucky they are!   :o :o :o

oh, just forgot, realized, we may need 1 or 2 ambulances soon,  :o :o :o, Muraki, k1r31 and Moon, be strong,  :o :o :o
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 06:12:34 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
wow...really happy to see this latest news....awesome.....thanks to our "secret agents" out there in Bangkok.....

;D  :o  :-*

Offline Sandra

• Hi all, I'm new here!
Thank Thai Fan Club at popcornfor2.com, we can see the latest pictures of Jin Mo, even before the newspapers come out!  Special thank Sandra from JJMnet/Baidu who posted her question in English, NaughtJoy and AnnMaster for answering in English and goldie who provided the following images.  If you know Thai, please visit Thai Fan Site for more detail.   According to NaughtyJoy (actually as she 'confessed' later when answering my post, she is 'Joy' here in the Garden), Jin Mo will start working on Monday.

Can't say enough 'Thank You' to all those Thai fans.  Below is the video they took at Bangkok Airport, thank nratanasonthi @ youtube.com for sharing.  The video description is

"Ju Jin Mo arrived at Suwannabhum airport, Bangkok, at 01.30 am. Thai Fan warm welcomed and give souvenir for him.  "

Hihi~~ LoveJoojinmo: So happy to know about your site!! I'm Sandra who posted the question in Thai Fan Club. I was so thankful that Joy replied. This definitely benefits to every JJM Fan around the world.

I'm from http://joojinmo13.com/bbs/index.php
and there are over 7000 members at this big family. Hope you will have chance to visit our page.

Let's keep close eyes on Momo's activities in Thailand!!

Again, so nice to meet you!
Sandra from Taiwan
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 11:03:11 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Dear Sandra,

Thank you for joining us in the Garden.  It's our big pleasure to have you here.  Sure, we will visit your fan site.  Please excuse me for answering short - I have to go to see Avatar today with my family.  I'll get back to you after that.

Cheers,

LoveJooJinMo

Offline Moon

• Hi all, I'm new here!
oh wooooow Ladiesss...

How wonderful to see him again! when were these pics taken again, exactly?

And what's our man doing in Thailand, again?

great job!

Offline Muraki

awww he looks epic! xDDDD

by the way who is that person in the 2nd pic whom has a circle around him i mean as in pointed to! o.o
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
How wonderful to see him again! when were these pics taken again, exactly?

And what's our man doing in Thailand, again?

Answer:

The pictures were taken by Thai fan Goldie as shown on the pictures, at 1:30am on 01/23/2010. 

Jin Mo will start working on Moo Jeak Ja on Monday, 01/25/2010.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
by the way who is that person in the 2nd pic whom has a circle around him i mean as in pointed to!

Dear Muraki, that is one Moo Jeak Ja co-star, who will be Jin Mo's younger brother in the movie.  He also played a role in Bicheonmu if you can remember.

Offline rizka

WHOOOOAAAAAAAA... sooooooooo aweeesooooomeeeeee... thanks a bunch Thai fans :) I'm so happy to see these pics....
:* :* :* LoveJJM as usual ;)

@Sandra: welcome dear and thanks for joining the Garden.. I've visited joojinmo13.com but it's kinda hard to be the member there, since I don't understand the language..and yeaaahhhh..it's a good site...many cool pics of him.. great job!!
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Re: Joo Jin Mo - Arrived in Bangkok, Thailand, 01/23/2010, Start Working Soon
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »
Dear Sandra,

Thank you for inviting us to visit your site - I guess something wrong with my internet, I can't access joojinmo13.com the whole morning, neither with Firefox or Google Chrome.  I'll definitely try that later. 

Thank joo_jinmo @ baidu for providing the link to Thai fan club - actually we've been trying to collect all Jin Mo's fan site links in the Garden and we've found 3 Korean sites, 2 Japanese sites(they may be the same club), 3 Chinese fan sites including yours, but only Thai site was missing.  I believe I have bumped into their forum before, but unfortunately I didn't figured it out by myself.  Luckily, when I visited their site yesterday, I saw your question and NaughtyJoy and AnnMaster's answers, wow!  Just so happy to get connected with them and you on the same day!  The day Jin Mo arrived in Bangkok to start his new movie!   ;D ;D ;D ;  what a special day!  Appreciate your kindness. 

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can help - I'll try my best.

Offline Mayi

• Supporting you now & forever
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 12:39:15 AM »
OMO, how lucky they are  :) :) :) and so lovely to share their pics with us :-* :-* :-* .

Thanks so much Girls.

Offline Muraki

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2010, 02:27:12 PM »
thankies for the answer LoveJooJinMo-chan!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

mayi i'm warning you >_>
get that siggy off or i'll....i'll...i'll
KYAAAAAAAAA FAINT~ XDDDDDDDDDD
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday