>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo [Single] "A Better Tomorrow" - 2010 New Movie  (Read 16299 times)

Offline yasmein

Re: Joo Jin Mo [Single] "A Better Tomorrow" - 2010 New Movie
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2009, 05:59:33 PM »
I am a Leo
You are totally right we are scary but people bring it upon themselves. Of course we are well behaved girls we won't disrespect anyone without a strong reason ... I am sure of that.

Offline Muraki

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2009, 06:04:24 PM »
cool! ^^
yea i just hope they get it and keep their foot in the their right limit! >_>
sigh at some people! lol
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline Emishindo

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 02:44:53 AM »
really? "a better tomorrow" was a good movie . This is so amazing. Can't wait for it. Go Joo Jin Mo!

Offline Muraki

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 07:26:48 AM »
hai hai!~
i think we all cant wait for it!~  ;)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 10:20:44 AM »
Emishindo, you know 'A Better Tomorrow', right?  I'm so excited to know Jin Mo will be in the cast of this Korean version movie.   Really happy for Jin Mo - this movie will be another big shot from him.

Offline Muraki

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:50 AM »
i wish i was able to see it on cinema the day it airs! *DEEP SIGH*
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yasmein

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 10:39:57 AM »
I do not know this movie. I will surf the net for it.

Offline Muraki

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 10:43:59 AM »
yoosh gambatenee dear!!!  ;D ;)

gambatene: good luck! (japanese)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline Muraki

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 06:09:13 AM »
wow HY-chan thanks for the awesome job!~  ;) *hugs*
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 12:05:53 AM »

Offline Muraki

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 04:55:55 AM »
wow awesome pics! <3333333
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline rizka

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 07:02:45 AM »
why he always looks GooD when he smokes? ? ? I just love it!!
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline Muraki

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2010, 08:05:57 AM »
he is dangerous for society.....reasons? >_>
cause for example being that hot he makes me wanna smoke! >_>
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHH~
but i wonder would i look as hot as him if i do? o.o

@Joo Jin: yea i'll be hotter than you! >_>
LOL me being cheeky! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAH~

p.s: i dunno why but i dont see him as a stranger that's why i'm so comfortable with him and i sometimes do joking with him very comfortably!  ;D
that's how i feel about my DBSK and Gackt as well and SPECIALLY DBSK~ <333333333333
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline gonar55

• my name same Park Gi Mi in korea :D
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 08:03:56 AM »
hhuhuuhuuh i am very excited i madly want to watch it when can i watch it
A LOVE...

Offline KDF

• Hi all, I'm new here!
From someone who actually saw the movie...
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2010, 12:31:56 PM »
Below is MooJeokJa's page at asianmediawiki.  If you scroll down to the comments section, you will see a photo of Joo Jin Mo and Kim Kang Woo taken by the commenter below.

http://asianmediawiki.com/A_Better_Tomorrow_%28Korean_remake%29

Sep 24 2010 8:10 am
"Funny how the movie gods work. On a typical weekend September afternoon here in Korea, I decided to go for a walk in the downtown area of Daegu. On a whim, I decided to catch a screening of “A Better Tomorrow” (the remake of the Hong Kong film by John Woo). Why I’m not exactly sure. I’ve never been a big fan of pure action films or John Woo films in general, but like that odd American commercial once stated “… sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don’t”.

While buying my ticket for “A Better Tomorrow,” I listened to the cashier tell me that two of the main actors, Joo Jin-Mo & Kim Kang-Woo, would appear prior to the screening. My Korean is far from perfect so I asked her to repeat what she said and, sure enough, she said exactly what I heard the first time. I replied in a controlled tone, “oh really? … that’s neat,” but thought in my head “holy shit! Joo Jin-Moo from 200 Pound Beauty! Kim Kang-Woo from Marine Boy!” Funny how the opportunity to see a celebrity can make anyone into an instant fan boy. Without blinking, I dropped my 7,000 – 8,000 Wons for the movie ticket and went into the cinema.

Along the way into the cinema I noticed a lot of woman. A whole lot of women. I did recall thinking about that time that Joo Jin-Mo and Kim Kang-Woo must be two really lucky guys. While glancing over the hallway I figured the ratio of women and men was about 8 to 1 in favor of the women.

Arriving in my assigned seat I couldn’t help to notice the excited women in the rows in front of me and that got me excited as well. What can I say besides it was infectious. There were women with signs four seats long stating “Joo Jin-Mo” in Korean and another women on the far left holding a LED lit sign with Joo Jin-Moo name’s as well. Neato I thought.

After waiting 10 minutes past the scheduled start time, Joo Jin-Mo and Kim Kang-Woo finally walked into the cinema to a whole lot of squeals and flash lights going off. Joo Jin-Mo in his black wraparound sunglasses looked like a skinnier version of Bono from U2 & Kim Kang-Woo looked way more muscular than expected. Unfortunately, because of their tardiness, the actors spoke for no more than a few minutes. They did give out the obligatory “thank you” and “hope you the enjoy the film” kind of things. The actors then picked up a few autographed ballons (at least they looked like balloons to me) and tossed them into the audience. I actually enjoyed watching the giddy reactions of the ahjumma’s even more than their appearance.

Then it was time for “A Better Tomorrow”.

How was the movie you may ask? Well, its not a classic in any sense of the word and you do wonder at times exactly why they made a remake. Honestly, the first half of the film sucked. At times it felt like watching kids play make believe and imitate their favorite actors. Strangely enough, as the story progressed (specifically when Joo Jin-Moo returns from Thailand) the movie picked up steam and started to get compelling. Things like anticipation, excitement & cool action sequences finally started to appear. Even the performances by the actors seemed to improve, like they were now comfortable in their roles and not so worried about imitating others.

I can’t say “A Better Tomorrow” is a killer action film like this year’s “The Man From Nowhere” (check that out if you get the chance!), but the movie turned out to be better than the train wreck the first half of the movie led me to believe the movie would become. I’m still not sure why they remade John Woo’s “A Better Tomorrow,” but hell, I got to see Joo Jin-Mo and Kim Kang-Woo in person because of it. Maybe the next time I go for a walk in the downtown area of Daegu I can happen across an appearance by Lee Na-Young, Bae Du-Na, or Kong Hyo-Jin?"

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday