>

Author Topic: Joo Jin Mo [Single] "A Better Tomorrow" - 2010 New Movie  (Read 16136 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Re: Joo Jin Mo [Single] "A Better Tomorrow" - 2010 New Movie
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2009, 05:53:44 PM »
Dear Yasmein, how romantic - honey moon!  Have you found your Mr.Right yet? 

This morning when I got up, I realized it's completely white outside - we just had our first snowfall - not big one, but the land has been turned to white!  I took some pictures this morning, I'd love to share with you.

Offline Muraki

~
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »
LoveJooJinMo-chan,
you wont believe if i said those few words you said...touched me deep! *hugs you super tightly*
hai hai i'll try my best! YOOOOSH GAMBAROOO!~  ;)
awwwww how lucky u are my dear! SNOOOOW!! <3

yasmein dear,
wow mr.right? *naughty smirk* cool!  ;D
by the way i love snow as well....also RAIN!~ they give me a relaxing feeling when i sit beside the window and see the plants get wet drop by drop!  :)

words translation:
gambaroo: doing ones best (japanese)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yasmein

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »
Lucky you LoveJooJinMo. I wish I could share the photos. Actually, I did not find Mr.Right yet. My friends and cousins say that I have great expectations of men so most probably I will die a spinster. Indeed, I do not ask for too much. Just be decent, compassionate , generous and do not limit my character and my ambition. Is it too much?

Offline Muraki

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2009, 06:23:47 PM »
i dont think thats asking to much at all! o.o
well it's like NATURAL! lol~  :D ;)
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yasmein

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »
Thank you Muraki. I think that is natural too but in a sense I should not look very strong and independent and career-oriented because this intimidates many men in our society. They believe that such women will be bossy and won't mind NOT having men by her side.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 08:26:04 PM »
Dear Yasmein, excuse me for answering late - my Garden time is mixed with many little things goings on everyday at home, sometimes I get interrupted and then I just forget what I need to do!  Thank you for your patience.

I should have answered you earlier:

"will die a spinster"?!  Definitely not. 

Actually in my eyes, you are not asking too much because you haven't said anything about your Mr.Right's looking.   It will be "too much" if you ask for a "Jin Mo" looking. 

However, people may have different standards about

"Decent, compassionate, generous and do not limit my character and my ambition"

Be nice and generous first, my experiences told me you can't judge a person too early - you need to give yourself a chance to know him/them better.

I wish one day you little single ladies will show your happy wedding pictures to me.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 08:27:55 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
"I should not look very strong and independent and career-oriented"

Actually you are right, then try not to look very strong and independent and career-oriented.  Looking and being are different.

Offline yasmein

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 08:32:04 PM »
Totally right as usual LoveJooJinMo. I am indeed like that and it shows on my appearance. Some people told me this yesterday face to face.

Offline Muraki

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2009, 01:58:45 AM »
my dear yasmein you are a wonderful person and i'm sure no matter how and what you are you will find happiness because i believe good things happens to good people! ^^
sooner or later you will find Mr.right even if you are bossy or a shy i want to hide all the time person!  ;) *hugs*

It will be "too much" if you ask for a "Jin Mo" looking.
O_O
LOOOOOOL LoveJooJinMo-chan!!!
then ummm...ehhh...heheh i'm asking so much! lmao! because i really do want a person that looks like him or he himself....how's that!? o.o *day dreams* xDDDD
well to be honest i'm a very picky person....i choose hardly specially in men/love! maybe that's the reason i didnt get any BF till now as well...it's like when they come for me i go like:
-_-" ok have you seen yourself in the mirror lately!? OUCH!~ xDDDDDDDDDDD

i would lie if i say other than that.....i want my love/BF/Husband to have them both, LOOK and PERSONALITY!!~
not everyone can be 100% perfect in these two but still there are some chances....just like Joo Jin which i believe he has it all!~
beside i'm a person which if falls for a person will bear all the mistakes/weaknesses they have till the very bottom of the bottle.....i believe if my love is true i can turn those weaknesses to their strong point! ^^

O.o wow that was a long msg!  ;D
ooh who's bored?! o.o ....oh oh i see you there! xDDDDDDD
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yasmein

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »
Muraki you are right. It is not easy to find a person that combines good looks and good personality 8). JJM has both but definitely other people do have and I think you are one of those people. I have a belief since I was young that God has created each creature with its right match. We all are bound to find our matches some time some where. When you find your ONE (hopefully soon), you (as you said) will endure lots of things for him. And "have you seen yourself in the mirror lately!?" is very cruel. I know some people ask for what they can't get but "ce la vie".

Translation:
ce la vie: such is the life     (French)

Offline Muraki

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 05:07:03 PM »
OMG exactly that's what i believe in...it's like i tell my friends all the time:
stop searching for it....when the time comes you will never know how it happens~ and your dream love will appear in front of you from somewhere you might never had thought of!~ you just have to wait for the right time and right place!

JJM has both but definitely other people do have and I think you are one of those people.
yasmein dear i'm not a very so called "blushy" person but now you really are making me blush with those sweet words of yours! chonmal kamsa hamnida!~ i feel so happy that you think of me like that...and i believe it's because you are a good person yourself that's why you see others good as well!  :) *hug*

yea the mirror thingy is kinda cruel agree....but have you ever faced some of those which really drive you crazy and you feel like breaking the table on their head while you know they would STILL not leave or understand!?
DAMN IT'S AN ANNOYING FEELING! o.o XDDDD
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yasmein

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2009, 05:07:29 PM »
Never mind LoveJooJinMo. I know how busy you are. I welcome your replies at any time. You are very nice and very supportive. Yes LoveJooJinMo, looks should not be Number One quality, nice temper and generosity (inter alia) come first. Thank you guys for supporting me. In Egypt, some people get married in very traditional ways. For example, I have a colleague whose brother wants to get married and she thinks I will be a good person for him ... He will propose and we will be engaged for some time ... then we'll get married. That is an example (hypothetical case). Although this way is not very wide spread now, some people (especially in the countryside) still abide by it. That is why people tell me "do not show your strong personality. Men will be afraid".

Offline Muraki

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »
dear yasmein,
i dont believe in what they say you should do i mean as in:
That is why people tell me "do not show your strong personality. Men will be afraid".
if you do that you would be lying to yourself and your life partner as well!~ this is your personality and i believe if someone truly wants/loves you, should love you for who you really are not your changed one! ^^
another reason that i dont believe in this is:
even if you were able to hide this feeling/personality....some day sooner or later it will show itself in your life cause it's a part of you which cant be killed and then that would be the time which life will show it's cruel face! >.<

so my advice to you as a friend is:
stay what/how you are!~ dont change for others! they should love you for what you are not not for what they think they can make you!~
and as you said you believe that there is a mr.right for you somewhere!~
yup it's true wait for that mr.right!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:23:40 PM by Muraki »
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Offline yasmein

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2009, 05:38:06 PM »
Thank you Muraki ... that is exactly what I tell people but they do not listen. Anyway I was never in this situation before but there is a reason. Nobody says anything to me directly. They make hints and from my reaction they understand that they are far from getting me. I have fiery eyes ... they can kill.. I am not kidding. One look from my eyes makes everybody know how he is and what his size is. Thank you for the good words but I understand you very well because I think that our personalities are very similar if not the same. May I know your zodiac?

Offline Muraki

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »
oooh yea i'm the same as well when i go like STARE at someone they wont move anymore! LOL!~
we really are scary people! XDDDD
but heeey dont you agree, some need to be treated like this otherwise they wont understand!!! *sigh*
i mean i dont like disrespecting a person AT ALL but when they dont even try to understand i cant help it but to say/do something that they just leave it! >.<
my zodiac is aquarius!
urs?
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday