>

Author Topic: Jin Mo in Bangkok - Little Stories Told by lovejoongi, a fan of Seung Hyun  (Read 4402 times)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
  • Support Jin Mo as a fan & friend
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
Dear ALL,

As some of you may already know, I've been following Thai fans club at popcornfor2 since Jin Mo arrived in Bangkok, on January 23rd. 

In the past 2 days, lovejoongi, a fan of Song Seung Hyun, was so kind to share her little stories of Jin Mo with us.  I just love to read every single one of them.  Here I'm collecting all of them here:

It all started with a single long post in Thai by lovejoongi @ Feb 3 2010, 10:33am (Thailand local time)

=========
02/03/2010
=========

lovejoongi @ Feb 3 2010, 10:33 AM
หวัดดีค่า

ไม่ได้เข้าบ้านจินโมนานเลย ตอนนั้นชอบจินโมจากเรื่อง queen of the game กับ 200 pounds

เมื่อวันศุกร์ได้มีโอกาสเจอและจับมือจินโมด้วยเลยมาอวดเพื่อนๆบ้านนี้

จินโมตัวจริงไม่ขาวมาก ผิวอกกแทนๆ ตัวไม่ใหญ่เล็กกว่าพี่ชายเล็กน้อย แต่เวลาจินโมอุปป้าใส่สูทจะดูดีมากๆค่า

ท่าทางวันนั้นจินโมอารมณ์ไม่ดีนะคะ ไม่ยิ้มเลย คงจะเหนื่อย วันนั้นถ่ายกันที่โรงแรมที่อยุธยา ฉากที่ถ่ายที่ท่าน้ำของโรงแรมร้อนมากๆ และต้องใส่สูทเต็มยศ วันนั้นแฟนคลับโชคดีมากค่าได้นั่งในห้องแอร์ซึ่งเป็นห้องอาหารของโรงแรมริมท่าน้ำนั่
งกินไปดูจินโมกับพี่ชายไป ใกล้มากๆค่าดูกันจนเบื่อเลย วันนั้นจินโมร้อนมากจนต้องมายืนรับแอร์ตรงซอกประตู ขำอ่ะ ไม่กล้าเข้ามาข้างในมั๊งกลัวแฟนคลับส่วนมากเป็นแฟนคลับพี่ชายค่า

สักพักใหญ่ๆ พี่ชายกับจินโมและทีมงานจึงฉลาดขึ้นว่าทำไมไม่มานั่งรอคิวที่ห้องแอร์ฟร่ะ พอจินโมได้แอร์ฮีหลับทันที นั่งหลับอ่ะค่ะ หลับอยู่นานด้วย หลับอ้าปากหวอเลย

ส่วนพี่ชายคุยโทรศัพท์สลับกับหันมาดูแฟนๆและโบกมือให้ 

เราได้จับมือกับได้ลายเซ็นพี่ชายด้วย

ส่วนจินโม ตอนที่เลิกกองถ่ายเราเดินเข้าไปขอจับมือ จินโมก็ให้จับ เราเลยเดินตามไปที่รถ ขอจับมืออีกทีเป็นการแก้แค้นที่จินโมเหวี่ยงใส่เราเมื่อกลางวัน ฮีคิดเล็กน้อยก่อนยื่นมือมาจับมือเราและยิ้มมุมปากเล็กน้อย

rough tranalation (by kind krataejung)

lovejoongi saw JJM during his shooting in Ayudhaya provine (not very far from BKK) he seemed so tired of the hot weather and looked tensed (maybe JJM is very concentrated about his acting). During the break, JJM took a nap in a restuarant of the hotel & his mouth opened  Before he got back in the car lovejoongi asked to shake his hand, he's hesitated a bit but later allowed lovejoongi to shake his hand.

01:24 PM

Hello all Jinmo shi FC,

I just got back from lunch. Glad to know that you all like my post.

On that day Jinmo looked very good in black suit. SSH oppa was in all white suit.

JJM came to the shooting location with his manager and 2 personal assistances.
He was kind of not in a good mood. Not smiling and waving to his FC (I think there were only 2 JJM's FC on that day).

Due to the very hot weather JJM took a long nap when the shooting break. I think he slelpt deeply...coz he mouth was opened quite wide. 5555 when he woke up his face looked very funny.

I saw he was not comfortable with the very hot weather so I decided to give him my little electricity fan. I asked his lovely manager to give my fan to him but he told me to give the fan to JJm by myself so that I walked to JJm and gave my fan to him but but but.... he refused to get it. 5555 I feel a bit disappointed.

Actually, I am not a big fan of JJM (I watched every series and movies of JJM and I like his acting skill)... I came to the shooting location to see SSH oppa. He is very nice to his FC always waving and smiling (I got his autograph on my powder case ieie)

When the shooting finished...I have a chance to met JJM closely so I asked him for hand shaking. Jinmo shi can I shake your hand? He let me shake his hand and walked to his car...I followed him. When he was in his car I asked him again "can I shake your hand?" (my voice quite strong....ieie) He was a bit hesitate but finally he shake my hand firmly and smile a bit to me. That was my revenge (that you did not take my electicity fan) to you JJM sshi!!!! 

01:31 PM

I got his pictures on location espectially when he was taking a nap but I think I is not proper to post them here.

I plan to go to see him and SSH oppa at the hotel today afetr I finished my work their hotel is not far from my condo.

I want to know JJM recognised me or not.... the girl who forced him to shake her hand twice.5555     

01:42 PM

thx lovejoojinmo

yesterday JJM waved to my friend in front of the hotel. his react to FC is getting better everyday!!!! 

go to meeting first talkn to u all again 

lovejoongi @ Feb 3 2010, 04:36 PM

JJM pictures are in my home computer. I will share for you all when I back home on saturday ka. 

=========
02/04/2010
=========

10:07am
sawasdee ka

yesterday was not my day I got struck in a very bad traffic jam. I came to the hotel late SSH oppa and JJM reached the hotel before me just only 5 minutes!!!

but my friend saw JJM....yesterday as usual he not wave and not let fc to shake his hand (I am not sure maybe no one dare to ask him) but while he was waiting for the lift he looked at fc and smiled not a big smile just a little one 5555

I think JJM like to peek at FC, on the day that I went to the shooting location, I felt and saw that JJM peeked at me severals times. 5555

Don't worry I will not post his pics here coz I don't know how 5555

Will e-mail to you if you want to see. Please do not forward them.

===================
To all Garden Butterflies:
===================

Since lovejoongi has asked me 'not to forward' the picture she is about to share with me.  I suggest each of you who is 'desperate' to see this picture to do the following:

1. register with popcornfor2 (it is simple to register and I suggest you to use the same ID);

Just for you convenience, you can type "http://www.joojinmo.org/ThaiFansClub/" in your browser to visit Thai Fans Club at popcornfor2.

2. go to the end of the thread - about page 520, post a 'hi' to Thai fans, telling who you are, where from, how you learn about their site, etc.;

3. post a 'thank you' to lovejoongi for her kind sharing ( remember to tell you are from Joo Jin Mo's Garden ) then lovejoongi knows it is ok to share with you.

4. then hopefully, either lovejoongi or me will send you an email with a napping Jin Mo.

Thank you for reading.  I'm doing this because,

first, I want to keep my words to lovejoongi, second, I want you to show up there to show our appreciation.   

Please let me know if you have any question.

:o :o :o  :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:41:31 PM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
Re: Jin Mo in Bangkok - Little Stories Told by lovejoongi, a fan of Seung Hyun
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 12:22:30 AM »
wow...quite an experience for lovejoongi. Wonder why JJM refused to take the fan from her.

Can't wait to see more of JJM's picts here.

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 02:24:23 AM »
Dear k1r31, thank you for answering.  Just was thinking about Jin Mo having a nap with others watching, he must have been very tired because of his work and the weather (poor dear Jin Mo,  :'( ) ... ...   and...  don't you feel little dizzy/angry/hungry/~~ sometimes when you wake up from a deep nap?!   :o :o :o   ;D ;D , then you might do something not that friendly --  hahahah, this is totally understandable to me,  ;D ;D  dear lovejoongi, thank you for the revenge.  Jin Mo surely can't forget you - a girl who forced him to shake her hand twice.  :)

Dear ALL, this is a very long post, but I believe you find it fun to read from the beginning to the end.  Let me know if there is anything you want to correct me or modify.

oh, just can't wait to see......
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 02:35:55 AM by LoveJooJinMo »

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 06:05:19 AM »
Wow.....our dear LoveJJM really could read JJM's mind.....LOL  ;D

I want more posts and more picts of our prince charming please.......

Offline rizka

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 07:18:49 AM »
LoveJJM :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*, you're The Best 8) 8) thanks for posting dear and for the help as well.. I've posted there (popcornfor2), and waiting for the reply.. can't wait to see his napping pics ::) ::) ::) must be cute ;)
Joo Jin Mo, Loving you makes me bigger than my body :) ;)

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:31:02 AM »
oh dear k1r31 and rizka,  :-* :-* :-* for both of you.  Let us ask Jinik to go to see Jin Mo.  oh my god! If she is in Bangkok, she might catch him!   ;D ;D ;D

the picture of napping Jin Mo will come out around Sat or Sun as lovejoongi said.  Be patient.

Offline Mayi

• Supporting you now & forever
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »
OMG OMG OMG !! :o :o :o

I was so busy making the profile  ::) that I didn't see this topic   :D

Greats News , Im pretty happy  ;D ;D

Thanks to Lovejoongi for being so nice and sharing her pics.

kisses for all  :-* :-* :-*

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2010, 08:17:08 PM »
oooooooohhhhhh, so fun to see Mayi's 'OMG's! 

hahah, are you desperate to see that picture, then go to popcornfor2.  Have fun!

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »
oh DEAR ALL,

lovejoongi is about to give Jin Mo's pictures to those who reply with their email. 

What will you do??!!!

Offline LoveJooJinMo

• Administrator
    • Joo Jin Mo's Garden

Offline k1r31

• Joo Jin Mo forever
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »
thanks LoveJJM, I just registered and provided my email add

Offline Muraki

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 02:49:20 PM »
if i have seen him taking a nap i would've taken a pic instantly and.....*evil smirk*
well would've done some innocent editing on it  ::)
who believes the innocent part i said?  ;D XDDDDDDDDD
╔ Designs © Muraki ╝

Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday
Joo Jin Mo's 37th Birthday